PDA

View Full Version : Silver Glen Springs/Lake George This Weekend!

ChromeGorilla
05-16-2005, 11:32 AM
My wife and I are staying in Palatka and running down to Silver Glen Springs in Lake George this Sat and Sun. If any of you central Florida folks wanna join us it would be great. My friend John is going as well with his family in their boat. Just look for a big ole Donzi flag we'll be flyin to find us in the springs....

We are thinking about running down to Astor for food one of the days as well.

We were gonna go Memorial Day weekend but I have to work. So were going this weekend.

ChromeGorilla
05-16-2005, 11:35 AM
Oh, just FYI...the Riverfront Inn where the Seadogs stayed in Nov is where we are staying. It is goin to be renovated and will be a Quality Inn again. Also, the docks are brand new. Totally rebuilt with power and water going in soon.

Last Tango
05-16-2005, 03:20 PM
Well, Sir Chromey, my "crew" from yesterday is all set for the Springs run, but for Memorial Day weekend like we were talking about yesterday. I will be in Pensacola this coming weekend.
Tammy and Julie had a great day on the water yesterday in my boat. Julie drove from Downtown to the Shands bridge where we met up with you. They are IN for a run to the Springs with me, but not this weekend for any of us. Sorry.
Tammy had ridden with me for years and is very comfortable with speed and rough water with me at the helm. Tammy was not comfortable with Julie driving at high speed, so Tammy hung on to me pretty close. I will be letting Julie drive often. Julie, on the other hand, damn near wet her Bikini bottoms with excitement. She particularly like the "feel" of the Mercury shift/throttle control and carefully demonstrated why. I warned her I was a heart patient... But she seemed determined to push the envelope. Tammy was not one to be outdone.. more on this story in another section. Film at 11:00.
Best "boat bling" I've ever had, all at the same time...

onesubdrvr
05-16-2005, 03:33 PM
My wife and I are staying in Palatka and running down to Silver Glen Springs in Lake George this Sat and Sun. If any of you central Florida folks wanna join us it would be great. My friend John is going as well with his family in their boat. Just look for a big ole Donzi flag we'll be flyin to find us in the springs....

We are thinking about running down to Astor for food one of the days as well.

We were gonna go Memorial Day weekend but I have to work. So were going this weekend.
Damn Scott,...

I would love to, unfortunately, right now, the Mighty Rag is OOC, had some problems (after 95 miles of running this past Saturday),...... ANYWAY, we'll hit it again soon I hope. Mark, if you're looking at Mem. Day Weekend, That sounds cool too, but I don't think that's going to be doable for me either (2 weeks to pull engine, replace coupling, etc, etc.) DARN DARN DARN,.... OH well, like I said, we'll hit 'it again soon.

PS Me and my wallet REALLY missed you guys this weekend,.....
Wayne

Last Tango
05-16-2005, 03:37 PM
I forgot to mention that the ladies had such a great time yesterday, THEY insisted on buying lunch for ME!
What a great crew!

ChromeGorilla
05-16-2005, 04:57 PM
To Whom It May Concern,

LT had some shweeeeeeeeeet deck candy yesterday!!!!!!!!! Not to shabby for an older fella!!!!!! :eek: :smileybo: :smileybo: :smileybo: :pimp:

Boat looked nice running down the river. As you can see when I got to work this morning they changed our schedule from working this weekend and slid it to the right 1 week. :( :kaioken: :o :angryfire :mad: Mark if you go down next weekend have a good time bro and enjoy those oh so willing deck hands...... :biggrin:

Cuda
05-16-2005, 05:03 PM
CG, we have Deb's son this weekend, but her daughter might come over and stay. It's possible we'll get out. If we do, I won't go up the springs with the Formula, I'd be afraid those surface drives would turn into a swimmer blender. :eek!:

ChromeGorilla
05-16-2005, 05:09 PM
Joe, we could always meet up in Astor or Palataka to grab a bite to eat.....we're all up for exploring the river. One of the days we could run south on the river and just pick one of those small fish camps you and Deb are always "researching" on the bikes......just a thought.

Fish boy
05-18-2005, 06:53 AM
Hey CG, sounds like fun, wish I could make it but going to be out of town. Sorry man, hopefully I can hook up with you on the next one.

fish