PDA

View Full Version : Soon to be New Ride!!

undertaker
05-15-2005, 11:30 AM
Here is a link to my soon to be new ride. :D :D

http://www.typhoonperformancemarine.com/newboat22classic.htm

Frank C. (Shangied Again) taken good care of me.. Great guy.

Undertaker aka 6' under boy - who is getting excited!! :hyper: :hyper:

yeller
05-15-2005, 01:49 PM
You guys that get to purchase new Classics pi$$ me off:angryfire . Only kidding Undertaker:wavey: . Congrats on the new boat! I'm just insanely jealous. It's going to be a great summer for you!

CMC
05-15-2005, 02:56 PM
What was the number?

Ed Donnelly
05-15-2005, 03:11 PM
Nice, and my favorite colors(colours :smile: ) ENJOY....Ed

Dr. Dan
05-15-2005, 04:59 PM
:) Congratulations UnderDog! Boy that will be awesome...whats the schedule on the Trailer...? If ya can't do LG do ya wanna go terrorize the Big Boys at the Naughty Goose the Day of the Fun Run? I think I have a room booked..have to check. Let me know your availability! That would be theweekend of June 24,25 and 26?

Maybe we could get Tom Broccoli and Nasty Boy to join us?

Let me know..Congrats again...

Doc & Liz :bighug:

mattyboy
05-15-2005, 06:47 PM
we need the undertaker at the dustoff and at 1000 isles
nice ride Undertaker

Sagbay32
05-15-2005, 06:56 PM
Absolutely beautiful......Fantastic looking 22....nice engine package too......dang!

Mike ( living vicariously thru the Undertaker! )

blueliner
05-15-2005, 07:17 PM
congrats on the new boat!!! glad 2 see another 22 out there. have lots of fun w/ it.

fasttrucker
05-15-2005, 07:22 PM
That paint looks a lot like my boat.white with red stripe down the middle.Now I know why you downsized.You wanted to be cool red...not sorry blue! :jestera: Nice Donzi :wavey:

ChromeGorilla
05-15-2005, 08:02 PM
Congrats!!!!! Welcome to the '05 22 Classic club..... :biggrin:

MOP
05-16-2005, 12:07 AM
She is a beauty will be an awesome ride, I can only have dreams and keep running my dailey beater.

Phil

Trueser
05-16-2005, 07:49 AM
Very Nice.....

Good luck.

undertaker
05-16-2005, 10:40 AM
Thanks all!!! :biggrin.: we are excited. Doc that weekend sounds good not 100% sure when trailer will arrive should know better today, but if everything goods well we are in for that weekend. :biggrin.: :biggrin.: Lets try and get some more Donzi nuts togother that weekend :bonk: .

Chrome are you still running that stock prop from the factory or have you tried something else - just curious :wavey:

Undertaker aka 6'foot under boy aka under boy

undertaker
05-16-2005, 10:55 AM
What was the number?

Are you asking what price I got on the 22 classic?? :confused: :confused:

Undertaker aka 6' under boy :yes:

undertaker
05-16-2005, 10:57 AM
Doc was just on the Speedwake site fun run has been rescheduled but the June 25th weekend is still good if ya wanna have some fun. :wavey: I'll keep ya posted on trailer issue.

Undertaker :smile:

ChromeGorilla
05-16-2005, 10:59 AM
Yup, 25P Mirage +. I would like to try a 26P Turbo.........

So are we gonna see the new ride in Lake george this June?????????

CMC
05-16-2005, 11:06 AM
Yes, if its Ok, can you tell the price? Thanks

RickSE
05-16-2005, 11:14 AM
Congrats Undertaker. Glad to see you finally got what you wanted.

Cool boat, you'll love it.

undertaker
05-16-2005, 12:51 PM
Rick thanks we can not wait to get her. :yes:

Chrome thanks for the prop info, the Lake George thing is not going to happen this year, my trailer for the 22 most likley will not be ready and I have prior commits that weekend. But the Owners Rally we are booked for so maybe we'll see you there. Let me know about the turbo prop when you give it a try. :biggrin:

Dr. Dan
05-16-2005, 02:21 PM
:bonk: Hi my name is Ed Schumacher and "I own a 22 Classic Donzi!"..........

Response... "Hi Ed...welcome to the Donzi Registry...Again!" :banghead:

Good Grief Charlie Brown....we need to change your Avitar to UnderDog...the Cartoon Super Hero...Poodle...do we have an underdog Avitar Pic? :wavey:

Man I hope ya didn't get wanna them thar MIka Trailers or somethin...those foreigners can'T build "Jack Squat!!!!" when their "Living in a Van Down By the River!"

The North East River that is?

Come On Typhoon Boy... :rlol:

Instigator From All Points

Anonymous :D

John W
05-16-2005, 02:34 PM
Undertaker,
Congrats on the new rig!!!! Looks just like mine!!! Did Bobby at preferred power not come thru for ya?
No matter.
Cya on the bay.
JW

undertaker
05-16-2005, 02:48 PM
Doc ----- :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: I am crying in front of my computer screen you crack me up....

JohnW - Frank C. @ Typhoon helped me with the sale of my 33ZX and has treated me great with this 22 classic. See ya on the bay with Mr. Doc, Mr. Joker boy etc.

Oh by the way Doc talked to Frank this afternoon the MIKO will be finished June 20th :yes: :yes:

Undertaker aka Typhoon boy. :beer:

Dr. Dan
05-16-2005, 02:55 PM
:banghead: Well Then...won't Toddster be Bummed ...no longer the only one with a New Cadillac Trailer on the Board?

That's Great...what color did ya get? :wavey:

Dwight will volunteer to put way toooo many lights on it if ya want...he is starting a New Program on the Boating Channel - Pimp My Trailer!

Just Decide where ya want the Sub Woofer...behind the spare is a common location....Home Boy!

Doc of Canceled TV Shows:D

Greg K
05-16-2005, 03:07 PM
Have no fear.......

McGary911
05-16-2005, 03:09 PM
Congrats on that beautiful 22. I'm sure Frank treated you great down there at Typhoon. Lots of boats to drool at on that lot, huh? I'm not sure which way you traveled, but if you drive along mantoloking road down there in Bricktown, you'll see a whole lotta cool hi perf offshore hardware. There's more than one old raceboat in the woods down there. My other boat, a 31' silverton (the Cirrohsis of the River), was actually built at the end of kettle creek road where Typhoon stands today. Yep, it stands on the site of the old Silverton factory.

I bet youre gonna have a great summer!

undertaker
05-16-2005, 07:10 PM
Yes we are very excited, we visited Typhoon a few weeks back followed the directions off of their website from Philly, did not see any performance boats along the way, but Typhoons operation is very clean and nice, there is a lot of nice equipment to choose from :yes: .

Greg K thanks for the underdog pic :biggrin:

Underdog formerly known as the Undertaker

boxy
05-16-2005, 07:26 PM
Congrats on that beautiful 22. I'm sure Frank treated you great down there at Typhoon. Lots of boats to drool at on that lot, huh? I'm not sure which way you traveled, but if you drive along mantoloking road down there in Bricktown, you'll see a whole lotta cool hi perf offshore hardware. There's more than one old raceboat in the woods down there. My other boat, a 31' silverton (the Cirrohsis of the River), was actually built at the end of kettle creek road where Typhoon stands today. Yep, it stands on the site of the old Silverton factory.

I bet youre gonna have a great summer!

McGary, my Dad's 31 Flybridge Sedan came out of the same factory. That was a great hull.