PDA

View Full Version : Donzi's at Daytona PR

Cuda
05-13-2005, 10:26 PM
We drove to Daytona this evening to check out the boats. Two Donzis are there. I really love the paint on this Zr.

Chili 18
05-13-2005, 10:51 PM
Nice!!

Cuda
05-14-2005, 04:51 PM
I didn't realize that boat was the new model with a cabin and stand up bolsters. :cool:

Cuda
05-14-2005, 04:52 PM
The Daytona was looking pretty today too.

ChromeGorilla
05-14-2005, 07:00 PM
That 35ZR is out of Eustis FL........look out George you got competition. :biggrin:

gcarter
05-14-2005, 07:44 PM
That 35ZR is out of Eustis FL........look out George you got competition. :biggrin:
There ought to be some way I could beat him.........maybe if he spots me a mile!!! :rlol: :rlol: :uzi:

Cuda
05-14-2005, 07:44 PM
Cuda,
Find the Minx guy??

Is he walking again after Deb cold cocked him?? :D :D
Yep, I sure did. His eyes got big when he looked up and saw me there. I didn't give him a lot of crap in front of his friends, but he knew why I was there, and promised me it would be ready this week.

Cuda
05-14-2005, 07:45 PM
CG, did you see them in St Augustine?

Cuda
05-14-2005, 09:51 PM
Yeah, me too. The upside is, I don't think he's going to charge me for the paint I didn't ask him to do. I mentioned it to him today, and he said don't worry about it, you've been waiting too long. Of course, he can actually just bury that cost into something I did want him to do. We shall see.

ChromeGorilla
05-15-2005, 09:00 AM
Yup, the FPC had pretty much all the transient slips reserved so marina truned us away. I cruised over tot he beach hung out for a little bit and after all the FPC guys were tied up it was chaos. I slipped in and grabbed some dock on the backside. Walked up to the office to fill out my sheet and he says theres none available. I said "Im already tied up". He says "OH, OK. You found eneough dock somewhere??" "Yeah on the inboard docks I found a slip." "Oh ok no biggie...."

Boats were sweet. Should have seen my wife. We were standing next to the 45 Maximus with ZUL 1000's when he fired up. My wife about chit heself :toiletpap . So she backs up and is standing right next to DHLAWs race Gladiator with exhaust coming up through back hatch. He then fires up......I was LMAO. Awesome time. And the Lollipop girls were look fine! And to top the day off....I forgot my camera. My friend Joe came by car to check it all out and grabbed a few pics. I'll post when I gettem.

Cuda
05-15-2005, 10:01 AM
What boat were the Lolliipops girls on? I didn't see Seans MTI.

ChromeGorilla
05-15-2005, 07:59 PM
I saw the MTI, I was dockaed right next to it. It was called "Catillac". Beautifull boat. Is that the Lollipops fella? WHat kind of power does he have in that thing???? My boat is louder than that MTI.... Diesels????