PDA

View Full Version : 1223 miles away from the ZX.............

Sport
05-12-2005, 09:01 PM
Hello all ! A few of you may know that I have taken a job near Chicago and I have left the beach for awhile. I moved up to Tinley Park, Illinois about 2 months ago. I got a pretty good job and the $$$ is great but I miss the beach emencly ! I often log onto to BayNews9.com to see the beach cam that was about 2 blocks away from my place. I think I saw FishBoy hawking some of my ladies near Bongo's ! I think that there are still ice chips in Lake Michigan ! This is going to take some getting used to ! It's still cold up here, only 53 degrees today ! All I do in my free time is play golf now, no boating up here. The guy that lives about 4 doors down has a boat, maybe I'll make nice with him. I'll probably be back for a visit in the up comming holiday though. I'm going thru DONZI withdrawl ! ! ! So, if you can post some pics of your adventures so I can live vicariously thru you guys that would be super ! I settle for a freak'n canoe right now on a pond. Maybe I'll just save myself until I can slide back into a DONZI, the only true powerboat ! ! ! Well, take care everybody and have an ice cold Corona for me. As you can see I am in need of a tan and several cocktails !

Sport