PDA

View Full Version : Jacksonville Fire Fighter's Poker Run

Cuda
05-11-2005, 08:55 PM
I just signed up tonight, and was curious if anyone else from the board is going.

http://www.jffpr.com/

Cuda
05-11-2005, 08:56 PM
If I'm not mistaken, I believe Nick Miller is involved in this run.

ChromeGorilla
05-11-2005, 11:34 PM
Joe, YES and NO. Although the price of the poker run is a great deal, that Sunday right after the run my wife and I are going to NY for a few weeks on vacation (and the Spring Dustoff). We talked about it and were gonna try and save a little $$$ on this one cuz were going on vacation. So officially no, not signing up.

The yes part is Thrs night I will be hanging out on the docks taking pictures and meeting lots of peeps from different forums. Fri I'm gonna drop the boat in the water and run down to St. Augustine with everyone and eat lunch. Sat I will mill around the docks and get pictures and video of the parade of boats and the start of the PR. I will then head straight to Outback Crab shack and grab a piece of dockage. I SHOULD make it there before any PR participants....we'll see. ;) :biggrin.: I'll grab lunch and hang out there until everyone leaves for the next stop. Then cruise back to the ramp that afternoon and go home and pack the truck up to leave in the AM.

Cuda
05-12-2005, 12:03 AM
Hope to see you there Scott.

ChromeGorilla
05-12-2005, 12:15 AM
Sure thing Joe. You and Deb can meet Michelle. See you then! (or Sat in Saint Augustine....? :) )