PDA

View Full Version : Changing User Name?

RickSE
05-10-2005, 07:47 PM
How do I change my user/display name? I can't find anything in the User CP section.

gcarter
05-10-2005, 08:46 PM
I think you just add another.

ChromeGorilla
05-10-2005, 08:56 PM
I don't see where it could be done either... You'll probably need a hand from a masterb.... I mean moderator on this one. Someone just did this, no? CigaretteSS to mr x or somethin......

Dr. Dan
05-11-2005, 06:32 AM
Chrome, just remember, a moderator is a voice of reason in a sea of diahhrea...:D

Rick, pm me the changes and I'll change it for ya...

I might have to change chrome to Florida Marlins Fan or Bayliner Lover or something whilst i'm in there.....

:spongebob How About " Yank This!!!!" Sorry....feeling surley this morning!

Doc :rolleyes:

Cuda
05-11-2005, 07:10 AM
Hmm, I'm just wondering why Rick S is no longer Rick S. Get married and changed names? :D

RickSE
05-11-2005, 11:31 AM
Hmm, I'm just wondering why Rick S is no longer Rick S. Get married and changed names? :D

Yep, got married again last spring, just haven't changed my name yet. It was her huge cans that first caught my eye, biggest I've ever seen on one her size. They are on her backside though. My wife wasn't real happy at first but the two of them seem to get along now. I've been trying to spend equal time with both but it's hard to find time alone with my new one since the wife always wants to tag along.

Seriously though, I just wanted to add an E to the end of my user name, RickS to RickSE

Ted has to be the king of name changes.

ChromeGorilla
05-11-2005, 02:43 PM
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

RedDog
05-11-2005, 08:11 PM
Seems in past interations of the Board software, name changes could be made by theuser at will. No longer though

RickSE
05-12-2005, 12:14 PM
Thanks Poodle. :biggrin:

DONZI
05-12-2005, 07:43 PM
Ohh yeah,Ted is king. Lets see how close i can remember.
HP500
HP600SC
Capt. Ted
Cigarette SS
Mr X

I always wondered how he didn"t lose reg. date & post counts. :lookaroun