PDA

View Full Version : *Paging Ed Donnelly!*

martiniboat/ Brian Kamrath
05-10-2005, 04:37 PM
Ed, where art thou?

At long last I have developed a stainless bracket for your Bennett pump. It does away with the plastic 3-sided 'collar' and will turn your pump into... :superman:

...well, maybe not :superman: but it'll never leave it's mounting position again! Give me a shout when you get a moment and I'll shoot you a pic, thanks for now!

P.S. Have you launched yet?

Brian

05-11-2005, 10:23 AM
Ahh, I see, it's a Canuck only part ehh?? ;) ;)

LMAO, no, not at all :biggrin.:

I'll take some pics during the upcoming 'new product' photo shoot and bring them to show-n'-tell... ;)

Brian

Ed Donnelly
05-11-2005, 04:52 PM
Madpoodle
that message was in a secret CANADIAN code and you broke it..

You must be hanging around too many snow birds lately.
The reason being for the Ed Donnelly thing was, I drove all the way to the boat show in January ( at least 15 miles) to enquire about him making those bling brackets.

Brian, call me at
home 416 744 2345
Cell 416 984 2854

No the Criterion is not in the water yet. Just got it back from the rebuilders.
Rings, bearings, lowered compression for the procharger. I want the boat to go as fast as my age... Besides MOP and I have a competition going on...
to see who is the last one to get wet.....................Ed

05-12-2005, 06:20 PM
Well, so much for my ENIGMA machine, MadPoodle's all over this, LOL :eek: :)

Here's a couple of spy photos for the Bennett owners. This is a simple stainless bracket designed to keep your pump where it belongs! It captures the rear 'flange' of the pump reservoir + it supports the reservoir from the bottom as well. Naturally, for ease of installation it reuses the existing mounting holes. Simply put, you couldn't finish a beer before the installation is complete! :eek: Speaking of finish, it's a #4 (brushed, like a stainless steel appliance) to add a little bling to your ride.

You've seen it here first!

Brian

EDIT: The stock plastic retainer will not be reused with this ss bracket

gcarter
05-12-2005, 06:27 PM
I want the boat to go as fast as my age.......................Ed

Ed, do you mean your target speed is 120 Mph.....or is it KPH? :rlol: :D :wink:

05-12-2005, 06:28 PM
...one more thing, PROCHARGER? What the he** Ed?

I think that puppy will easily surpass your age!

Brian

05-12-2005, 06:35 PM
Ed, do you mean your target speed is 120 Mph.....or is it KPH? :rlol: :D :wink:

:eek: :rlol: :eek: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol:

I didn't want to touch that one, poor Ed has waited long enough for this bracket :D :D

B

boxy
05-12-2005, 10:27 PM
Don't worry Brian, George is just glad there is someone on the board that is within 15 years of his age.....

Dr. Dan
05-13-2005, 05:13 AM
:wavey: Cool ...can obnozious Greek Anal Retentive Instigators get them too? I promise I will buy drinks at 1000 Isles if Ed actually shows up...after waiting 45 minutes in the water last year...it was starting to feel like a Prom Date!(Never Knew If I was Gonna ..."see anyone").

Nice work on the Brackets...email a price and some info. I am interested...if available.

Thanks

Doc :smash:

Ed Donnelly
05-13-2005, 02:45 PM
Where else but the Donzi Registry can you get picked on by a dozen strangers, and be accused of standing someone up (now I find out YOU are really old and didn't even have flowers for me) Besides I had this hot little number in the boat with me. She will be there again this year, but one year older (9).. I won't be chasing around looking for people this time, my room is booked along with everyone else and I am stealing everyones boat keys....Ed

Ed Donnelly
05-13-2005, 03:55 PM
Dr. Dan; First you are stood up by me, then you get sloppy seconds, because, I just got off the phone with Brian and I got the very first bracket.
Now we will have something more in common besides our old ages.
I may not be as old as you think, afterall my kids are just 13,11 and 8....Ed

PS Brian's # is 1 519 887 8282

gcarter
05-13-2005, 05:33 PM
LOL, I see we still do not have any pricing on this item... Apparently it's a Canuck state secret.. :yes:

They still haven't figured out how to convert it into "REAL" money!!!! :rlol:

BTW, I have the prototype trim pump bracket. :yippie:

05-14-2005, 06:56 AM
Price is on the way but...

...I'm just waiting to hear back from our harbourmaster as to whether it's 'ok' to post them, don't want to overrun the boundaries!

A #4 (stainless) finish will likely be the most popular choice but naturally I will also offer a powder coated finish in the color of your choice. Red, blue, yellow, white, candy purple, black, 'brass', gold, silver, ???...custom baby, custom...

B

05-16-2005, 09:17 AM
Intro price! $39 + S/H

:beer:

P.S. I only made up a handful of these brackets for the first run so hurry!

Ed Donnelly
05-16-2005, 09:39 AM
Brian; Is that price Canadian or American???

MadPoodle; I was asked not to tell the price until it was ok'd by the Hmaster
and I didn't want to step on any toes..............Ed

05-16-2005, 01:21 PM
All posted prices are in US dollars since most of my business is conducted with my US brethren... :biggrin.:

B

05-17-2005, 06:02 AM
No problem!

What's your zip?

Dr. Dan
05-17-2005, 06:33 AM
:spongebob Brian...I would like one email me or let me know the procedure...I want either Polished or Teal Fusion Coat. My Zip is 17361

Doc :beer:

05-17-2005, 10:32 AM
Ok, here we go with totals gentlemen...

MadPoodle- $39/brkt. + $11.85 S/H (air) = $50.85

Dr. Dan- $39/brkt. + $10.20 S/H (air) = $49.20

Please call (toll free) 1 888 386 8282 or email me at sales@martiniboat.com to get theses babies on their way!

B

gcarter
06-03-2005, 12:40 PM
Anodized available??
I'm confused...aren't these SST? :confused: :confused:

boxy
06-03-2005, 01:56 PM
Poodle wait till you come to the Islands, we've got all kinds of rainbow accesories here.... :D

gcarter
06-03-2005, 02:08 PM
Yes.. But, I would like some color..... I'm thinking rainbow :D :D
Scott, I don't think you can anodize SST. :eek:

gcarter
06-03-2005, 09:08 PM
Bingo, I knew what you meant.
Yep, he does great work. ;)