PDA

View Full Version : 92' 22 classic

Hanker
05-08-2005, 09:47 PM
Unfortunately, I have to sell this boat. This was Poodles boat that he worked so hard on. I have since put much hard work and money in it. This boat is not only beautiful, but turn-key. She has a brand new interior, and is running absolutely beautifully. I have approx. 4k in the boat since I bought it. Priced to sell at 19.2k. Email me at rob@aronefamily.com or 305.804.8195 with any inquiries.

SOLD 7/24/05 - Thanks donzi.net

Hanker
05-15-2005, 10:08 PM
I realize that te Kabosh has been put on commenting on peoples posts. But I actually welcome comments, both positive or negative......

thanks

Sagbay32
05-16-2005, 04:28 PM
Why are you selling?

Mike

Hanker
05-16-2005, 04:42 PM
Why are you selling?

Mike

That's simple....

I have 2 boats, a fishing boat, and the Donzi. I have 2 young boys, that cannot figure out why I won't let them put their muddy buckets and fishing gear in the Donzi......it will be a few years before they appreciate the beauty of this boat, and how much fun it is......

I had planned to just keep it, but I started a new business venture and I can buy another Donzi later.......

My Toy
05-16-2005, 04:54 PM
My purchase of a 22 is on hold right now but this looks like a nice boat. I was just curious if the windshield is stock for a 92 or has it been modified? Thanks.

ChromeGorilla
05-16-2005, 05:13 PM
Hollageo....where arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu? :biggrin.:

Drinsect
05-17-2005, 08:41 PM
Unfortunately, I have to sell this boat. This was Poodles boat that he worked so hard on. I have since put much hard work and money in it. This boat is not only beautiful, but turn-key. She has a brand new interior, and is running absolutely beautifully. I have approx. 4k in the boat since I bought it. Priced to sell at 19.2k. Email me at rob@aronefamily.com or 305.804.8195 with any inquiries

I am now restoring a 22-GT Where did you get the new seats for the boat?

Drinect@aol.com

onesubdrvr
05-17-2005, 08:50 PM
Engine and drive package? Hours?

Thanks,
Wayne

Lenny
05-18-2005, 02:14 AM
Drinsect, most all of this stuff comes from Bilt-Rite Upholstery. My guess is his did too.

Hanker
05-18-2005, 07:27 AM
Engine and drive package? Hours?

Thanks,
Wayne

OMC 7.4 King Cobra drive, no hour meter. I may have put 20 hours on it.......

MOP
05-18-2005, 07:53 AM
I saw the boat when the Fuzzy One had it it was sweet then and seems to be even better now, good boat with a great price good power package it needs a good home.

Phil

Drinsect
05-23-2005, 09:50 AM
Drinsect, most all of this stuff comes from Bilt-Rite Upholstery. My guess is his did too.

I tried to look up Bit-Rite Uphoistery but could not find it on the net. Any suggestions? :alligator

Sagbay32
05-23-2005, 08:47 PM
Did a search here on Bilt-Rite:

Bilt-Rite Upholstery Roanoke VA 540-981-1711

Mike

Hanker
05-31-2005, 08:48 AM
Price reduced to $18,700

Having it professionally detailed today.

Zudnic
06-17-2005, 11:03 AM
Hanker,

Saw your ad and noticed you put the link to this post in it! Looks to be a nice 22C with a pretty good price. Has she sold yet? I'll be a little surprised if she has'nt. If I was really looking for one she would be tops on my list. :)

Hanker
06-27-2005, 06:43 AM
Hanker,

Saw your ad and noticed you put the link to this post in it! Looks to be a nice 22C with a pretty good price. Has she sold yet? I'll be a little surprised if she has'nt. If I was really looking for one she would be tops on my list. :)

Sorry Zudnic, I haven't been on the board and didn't see you post.

She hasn't sold yet - I really need to get more serious about selling her. One guy actually came to see her, and made an offer. But it was a little less than I want.

Thanks for the compliments.

Flabby Baby
06-28-2005, 09:48 AM
Sorry Zudnic, I haven't been on the board and didn't see you post.

She hasn't sold yet - I really need to get more serious about selling her. One guy actually came to see her, and made an offer. But it was a little less than I want.

Thanks for the compliments.

For anyone who is intersted, I'm they guy that went to see Rob's boat. I made him an offer because the boat is in GREAT condition. If my budget would have allowed me, I would have made him an offer for his full asking price.

If anyone is in the market for a sweet 22 make sure to check his out.

Hanker
07-07-2005, 02:10 PM
For anyone who is intersted, I'm they guy that went to see Rob's boat. I made him an offer because the boat is in GREAT condition. If my budget would have allowed me, I would have made him an offer for his full asking price.

If anyone is in the market for a sweet 22 make sure to check his out.

Thanks for the compliment. I heard you made a purchase. I hope it is going well for you guys.

BTW, how did you come up with Flabby Baby, certainly neither you or your girlfriend were flabby?

Hanker
07-21-2005, 10:05 AM
I have tried not to be constantly put myself back on the top - I really appreciate this board.

But I don't want to fall out of sight. I have some people that say their interested, but it is still for sale.

Hanker
07-25-2005, 08:44 PM
loving boats the way I do, I never understood the old adage - the 2 happiest days of a boater........

In my case, the happiest day was when she became mine.....and Saturday will be the sadest. That's when the new owner picks her up........

The guy seems really cool, he lives in Port Charlotte, and I have pointed him to this site. I just didn't think I would be this bummed.

slendzion
08-29-2005, 10:21 AM
Did it sell ? Or do you still have it?

Hanker
08-29-2005, 10:34 AM
Did it sell ? Or do you still have it?

Unfortunately, Sold and Gone.