PDA

View Full Version : Our New ride 18' classic

LKSD
05-07-2005, 07:34 PM
We finally broke down & aquired an 18 classic for ourselves with a 350 Mag Mpi.. here's a few pics.. Jamie & Kristin :propeller

gcarter
05-07-2005, 07:53 PM
Good news!!
Now follow Dr Dan to Kentucky. :D :D

LKSD
05-07-2005, 11:54 PM
Good news!!
Now follow Dr Dan to Kentucky. :D :D

I dont know if we will get there for sure, but we are going to try to get to the Poker run at our friends place (Jackson Marine, NE MD), and hopefully Lake George dust off after talking to Dr. Dan tonight... Jamie :boat:

Dr. Dan
05-08-2005, 07:33 AM
;) Looks Great Guys...very clean....Ya have to come to Lake George, explain to your Dads...that you are starting a new tradition....on Fathers Day...its a great way to kick off the Season and meet alot of Classic Owners.

George my rig will not be ready for AOTH, and my schedule won't allow me to attend otherwise, due to committments.

Jamie...if ya are planning on coming, go the Event Section, download the forms & register...also get a Hotel Room like yesterday...you will not regret it...imagine, 25 plus Classics running around the Queen of the Lakes in upper New York...

Plus its Lizzy's Birthday, always is...16th..this one is a big one....(30) soooo we have to have plenty of people to celebrate!

Love the 18....can't wait to run with you and Kristin...we will definitely have to schedule some weekends in the Upper Bay.

Good Luck

Doc & Liz :beer:

boldts
05-09-2005, 09:40 AM
Jamie,

Great lookin Classic! I have plans to come over to PA the week after AOTH 5. I'd like to see Lakeside Restorations. I'll be up near Allentown and then probably a trip down South near Philly. I'll have to look up where your shop is located and see how it fits into my plans.

Doc, I'd love to see your 22 after all the upgrades you've done the last couple years. Maybe a dinner where we met before? Town of NorthEast I believe?

LKSD
05-09-2005, 09:42 AM
:boat:
Jamie,

Great lookin Classic! I have plans to come over to PA the week after AOTH 5. I'd like to see Lakeside Restorations. I'll be up near Allentown and then probably a trip down South near Philly. I'll have to look up where your shop is located and see how it fits into my plans.

Doc, I'd love to see your 22 after all the upgrades you've done the last couple years. Maybe a dinner where we met before? Town of NorthEast I believe?

Sounds good, keep us posted... Jamie

TMANN
05-09-2005, 06:19 PM
Very Nice... Congrats!!!

TMANN

Dr. Dan
05-09-2005, 07:43 PM
:biggrin.: Scott...not sure what the status will be that week....Jamies shop is Northwest of Allentown...basically Scranton area...my schedule is varied to put it mildly.

I am not scheduling any trips right now until all of the work is finished! It goes to New York this weekend, then a New Trailer...the Weekend of AOTH, then its gotta be fitted to the new Rig...then it'll be Splash time...... if everything went well, it would be ready by May 28th ...but I am not holding my breath! :smash:

You're always welcome if I am in town...but thats the variable..

Looking forward to running in the Bay this Summer with Jamie...and the Undertakers New Ride...when he gets it.... :bonk:

Keep Me Posted, let me know your schedule when it gets closer!

Doc :cool!:

DonCig
05-09-2005, 11:06 PM
Beautiful 18', but where is the windshield?

Just kidding, you will love this go-cart of a motorboat.

DonCig

LKSD
05-10-2005, 06:19 AM
Beautiful 18', but where is the windshield?

Just kidding, you will love this go-cart of a motorboat.

DonCig

Thanks... :odie: