PDA

View Full Version : Anybody, info on a Floormat for a new 22 classic

VinV
05-05-2005, 07:48 PM
The new 22 came without a floormat. Anybody know how to get one. Donzi factory supply them?

ChromeGorilla
05-05-2005, 08:17 PM
What did the dealer say? It should have been rolled up in a platic bag in the center storage area up front. Ask dealer then if nothing call Donzi....you spent alot of ching not to get all the parts of your new boat....

John W
05-06-2005, 07:18 AM
Do not waste your time contacting Donzi over any issues with your new boat!!! Go directly to the selling dealer, the carpet is probably lying around somewhere.
JW

VinV
05-08-2005, 09:06 PM
What did the dealer say? It should have been rolled up in a platic bag in the center storage area up front. Ask dealer then if nothing call Donzi....you spent alot of ching not to get all the parts of your new boat....

I have the dumbest dealer in the northeast.

They have the carpet after I called the factory.

The radio is missing though. After I said that it was not there upon inspection they said it was there but was a remote operated model.

Never inspect a new boat in the rain......

Never buy a boat from this dealer. I will wait to get the boat before answering any questions from here.

VinV
05-08-2005, 09:07 PM
Do not waste your time contacting Donzi over any issues with your new boat!!! Go directly to the selling dealer, the carpet is probably lying around somewhere.
JW

Read my reply to ChromeGorrilla