PDA

View Full Version : Two ads prompted this thread (Lenny?)

Zudnic
05-04-2005, 06:17 PM
I was checking out Black Hawk for sale and drooled over the pics, than I also drooled over 98 22 Classic (favorite paint scheme). So this led me to look at the photo galleries (see what else others have), in general nice pics folks! I should never have opened Lenny's however, I'm not going to say the name, makes me want her more, all black and sweet, me wants it!!!! Oh, I also found the video archives watched Keefe77.mpg more than once!!!!

So how much would I be looking at just for the fun of it!

My new wallpaper can be found here:

http://www.allardmarine.com/Criterion%20II.htm

goatee
05-04-2005, 10:10 PM
yeah,, we all know the crit..... worst boat in donzi history! the "edsel" of boats if you will. always breaking down, not very fast, ugly,, :puke:

in fact, if you ever see one of these for sale, anywhere,, you just let me know , ok?
then delete it and walk away from your pc and forget you ever saw it.
just dont forget to let me know, and give me all the contact info. you can get.

Hotspare
05-04-2005, 11:06 PM
That's, alot of gauges Dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :spongebob

Lenny
05-05-2005, 12:28 AM
Zudnis, IF you ever find one that the VULTURES haven't already picked up, (super rare occurance) think between 30K and 40K$ US. Maybe. If someone else really wants it, well,... :( as Matty would say, "fogedaboudit"

Zudnic
05-05-2005, 12:46 AM
Zudnis, IF you ever find one that the VULTURES haven't already picked up, (super rare occurance) think between 30K and 40K$ US. Maybe. If someone else really wants it, well,... :( as Matty would say, "fogedaboudit"

Lenny,

Seeing as you had one in your photo gallery, do you have one or just want like me.

No offense to the newer Donzi owners, I have a thing for old school ones like my new favorite. The only new boat I want or rather need is a Cig. Gladiator! To be honest however given the choice I would take the Donzi over the cig.

Gauges are good you can never have enough!

DonCig
05-05-2005, 01:07 AM
Educate me, what is a Cig. Gladiator?

And for those that wonder about my new aquisition, a 1996 20' Cigarette Blackhawk with a 502 MPI, I still think that my '97 Donzi 18 is a more exciting fun boat than my new Cigarete 20'. But then I still fondly rememeber the beautiful 18 year old woman that shaped my perception of women many years ago.

DonCig

Zudnic
05-05-2005, 05:04 AM
Doncig,

36 Cigarette Gladiator, its one of the few newer style boats I like and want, but most are in the $200,000 range. found here:

http://www.lipship.com/preowned/preowned_fr.html

The Cigarette 20' are nice and have "Classic" appeal, on my list of things to have in life. The Poker Run concept appeals to me. I will defiently be looking at bigger stuff for that and over 30ft. like most Cigarettes over Donzi's. 35' Cafe Racer would be one of my first choices for PR events.

Lenny
05-05-2005, 08:55 AM
Zud, that pic, wherever you found it, certainly is not mine. Mabe I posted a pic/brochure pic that you saw, but certainly not that boat. There are a few "funny things going on" in regards to pictures and members etc. I don't own one, nor that one.

Most probably never will. :(

BUIZILLA
05-05-2005, 09:10 AM
I believe that specific Critter was navy blue with med blue seating, not black as shown.

JH

Hotspare
05-05-2005, 09:19 AM
Don ........

I think your Double Thrusted Cig is COOL as, S***,,,, Man ....

Did I tell you my plans to visit Colorado this summer yet .....................LOL..

Zudnic
05-05-2005, 10:33 AM
Navy blue maybe, on my machine it looks black.

McGary911
05-05-2005, 10:52 AM
"YOU CAN HAVE MY CRIT' WHEN YOU PRY IT FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!!" :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

I got lucky when I found mine. I actually got it off a listing on this board. Do a search in the boats for sale section. There is one near me that may still be available. I know it was about a year ago, but I haven't been on that road in a while. PM me or email me if you'd like the story.... use my mcgary@donzi.net email, or my work email, john_mcgary@ml.com

McGary (who is hoping to find time to work on the boat this weekend!)

PS, that Crit II pic on Chris' website is one of my all time favorites!!