PDA

View Full Version : Boat Bling

ChromeGorilla
05-03-2005, 11:37 PM
Well those of you in Jax saw the Boat Bling cover I had on my motor. That was a plain one that they sent me to use during the poker run to get it seen by potential customers. Also mine wouldn't have been ready in time. They sent it to me for free, paid shipping both ways, awesome company. Anyway, finalizing the paint scheme I want and this was my idea. Basically the cover they had givin me was a plain one with the grooves painted black. I have a choices of colors for the grooves. This is what I asked for. Where you see a blue line just picture the groove being painted navy blue vice black. Where you see white lines the grooves will be painted white. Also in the bottom middle of the cover the round donzi marine logo with lion and dolphin will be lazer etched. Pic's will follow when I get it. This is what I sent them.

Dr. Dan
05-04-2005, 04:56 AM
:smash: Scott......... I think that would look nice...

:beer: Doc

Cuda
05-04-2005, 05:26 AM
Is that the only picture you have? I don't know exactly what I'm looking at.

ChromeGorilla
05-04-2005, 07:12 AM
Cuda, it's a custom CNC'd aluminum cover for 496's. Here is the link. I have seen alot of them on Hotbaot.net on customs boats....they look awesome when grooves are painted.

Here is the link www.boatbling.net

Patrick is the fellas name. Super awesome guy. If any of you 496 guys contact him tell him where you saw it...here.

ChromeGorilla
05-04-2005, 04:28 PM
Is that the only picture you have? I don't know exactly what I'm looking at.

Joe here you go. This was the one with the black painted grooves. he can do the rooves any color you like......

http://www.donzi.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11042