PDA

View Full Version : wanted

glashole
05-03-2005, 08:53 PM
:biggrin.: Girlfriend Wanted :biggrin.:

1 model lookalike girlfriend who enjoys cutting the grass, waxing and polishing the boat and truck, shoveling snow in winter :canada: and lounging around in her bikini with her other model friends in summer :shades:

having her own Donzi not manditory however prefered (please send picture of boat)

Ed Donnelly
05-03-2005, 09:45 PM
Sorry to inform you, but, with the exception of the snow thing
Cuda has the only one in existance..............Ed

Cuda
05-03-2005, 09:54 PM
Sorry to inform you, but, with the exception of the snow thing
Cuda has the only one in existance..............Ed

Yep, no snow, otherwise fits the bill. She also rides a mean bike. Here she is taking it in for service today. I wanted to ride it there, but she made drive the support vehicle. :rolleyes:

JimG205
05-03-2005, 10:19 PM
:rlol:
Yep, no snow, otherwise fits the bill. She also rides a mean bike. Here she is taking it in for service today. I wanted to ride it there, but she made drive the support vehicle. :rolleyes:

Nice looking Vrod Cuda-We could probably teach her how to shovel snow!!

Fish boy
05-03-2005, 10:21 PM
:biggrin.: Girlfriend Wanted :biggrin.:

1 model lookalike girlfriend who enjoys cutting the grass, waxing and polishing the boat and truck, shoveling snow in winter :canada: and lounging around in her bikini with her other model friends in summer :shades:

having her own Donzi not manditory however prefered (please send picture of boat)

ask Cuda where he got his... she even has a donzi :beer:

Cuda
05-03-2005, 10:35 PM
:rlol:

Nice looking Vrod Cuda-We could probably teach her how to shovel snow!!
She's only trained on how to shovel sunshine out of the driveway. :)

Yeah, she has her own Donzi, or at least that's what I tell her when it needs buffed. :D