PDA

View Full Version : donzi dealer

glashole
04-28-2005, 04:03 PM
Does anyone have any experience with a good Donzi dealer either in Canada (eastern) or in the northern states (ie within a few hours of Toronto)

Ed Donnelly
04-28-2005, 05:26 PM
Since Crates bought out Hot Knots, they are no longer Donzi dealers..
And when Hot Knots were the Donzi Dealers, they were nothing to brag about.
Full list, no discounts,and their repair rates were outragious.
Seems Gordon Bay are no longer Donzi dealers either..
New dealer is Pride of Muskoka, in Bracebridge(1 1/2 hrs north of TO.)
Sorry, but I don't know anything about them.
You would have to go to Quebec to comparison shop, as we now only have 1 Donzi dealer in Ontario.............Ed

show-n-go h2o
04-28-2005, 05:48 PM
if ohio isnt to far out of reach you might want to try my local dealer, he is great to deal with. the number is in my profile

boxy
04-28-2005, 06:10 PM
Shea, give Frank (shanghied again on the board) a call at Typhoon Marine. He's in NJ, but if you tell him what you need I'm sure he can get it up here for you......

Lenny
04-28-2005, 07:12 PM
Glashole, I wouldn't even consider spending a dime on one IN Canada. Go South of the line. Waayy better deals and people who actually understand what it is they are selling. There is no way you could ever shop price between the two Countries.

Typhoon would be my bet as well. Close by our standards.

glashole
04-29-2005, 09:33 AM
I did just call Typoon marine and they seem to be nice enough. :yes:

I will let you know

I have had experience with Hot Knots and know exactly what you are talking about.
Top dollar however they do know how to treat their customers.

Thanks again

boxy
04-29-2005, 10:24 AM
Shea, when you call Typhoon, make sure you talk to Frank. He's the guy who got the 1000 Islands run started, and loves an excuse to come visit.... :D
They will also be pulling boats up here in August for the Poker Run, so I'm sure they could make something work for you.
The Quebec dealer is no help, they still have an $85,000 2004 496 22 Classsic on their lot..... :eek:

undertaker
04-29-2005, 07:35 PM
Frank C. at Typhoon is the person to talk to for sure, I have a deal in the works now for a 2005 22 classic and he has been great to deal with first class guy :D you can tell he loves Donzi's and his job. Great guy now go buy a boat from him :bonk:

Good luck

Undertaker :pimp:

PS No Frank do not pay me post this :jestera:

Carl C
05-07-2011, 06:33 AM
Not too many up there anymore :(.

gmcars10
05-07-2011, 08:16 AM
Pride of Muskoka is no longer a Donzi Dealer. I have bought a few boats from them and their service is very dissapointing. Before I bought my used 06 down south, I tried to find dealers and boats locally without much luck.

gcarter
05-07-2011, 09:58 AM
Isn't Donzi handling everything direct now?
I wasn't aware they had any dealers now.

zelatore
05-07-2011, 10:07 AM
Not sure how Donzi is handling things, but a number of builders have gone to a 'direct' route. However, they often still retain their old dealers as delivery points. Basically, the dealers are just order centers as they can't get/afford flooring.

DonziJosh
05-07-2011, 11:13 AM
In Canada, the dealer is:

Muskoka Lakes Marine
http://www.muskokalakes.com/

In the U.S., Donzi's "Preferred Dealers" are:

Ugly John's Boats - Grand Lake, OK
MRD Marine - Lindenhurst, NY
Fastboats.Com - Pompano Beach, FL
LMC Marine Center - Houston, TX
Captain's Choice Marine - Ft Walton Beach, FL
Erickson Marine - Sarasota, FL
The Marine Collection - Miami, FL

All boats in dealer and/or factory inventory are viewed as "common" and any of the preferred dealers have access to them all.

If you need help finding a particular boat or have any questions, contact Donzi's VP of sales, Craig Barrie. 954-614-2591.

DonziJon
05-07-2011, 01:22 PM
Aqua-Mania, Alexandria Bay, NY (Thousand Islands) used to be a Donzi dealer. They are on Rt.12 with "creek" access to the river. :) DJ

http://www.aqua-mania.com/

PS: Click on "Boats For Sale".

I like the 1988 Donzi 38 ZRC (NEW) $399 K
Twin Sterling 960's, Arneson Drives, Completely Custom Boat, Custom Paint, 125 MPH!!!! Call for Complete Details, Very Rare Boat

Offset
05-07-2011, 01:37 PM
I drove by Aqua Marine in Alexandria Bay N.Y. last summer (2010) and they had a good selection of Donzi models.

If you want to see some great open wheel short track pavement racers drop into Oswego Speedway an hour and a half south of there. You will not be disappointed with the Supermodifieds, fast short track cars in the world.

boating101
05-08-2011, 08:54 AM
In Canada, the dealer is:
Muskoka Lakes Marine
http://www.muskokalakes.com/
In the U.S., Donzi's "Preferred Dealers" are:
Ugly John's Boats - Grand Lake, OK
MRD Marine - Lindenhurst, NY
Fastboats.Com - Pompano Beach, FL
LMC Marine Center - Houston, TX
Captain's Choice Marine - Ft Walton Beach, FL
Erickson Marine - Sarasota, FL
The Marine Collection - Miami, FL
All boats in dealer and/or factory inventory are viewed as "common" and any of the preferred dealers have access to them all.
If you need help finding a particular boat or have any questions, contact Donzi's VP of sales, Craig Barrie. 954-614-2591.
I contacted Muskoka Lakes for a price on a Donzi they have in inventory, and they never responded.

Offset
05-08-2011, 09:55 AM
I looked at a Donzi Classic 22 at Pride of Muskoka last year, as I recall it was a 2010 Black hull with a white deck that had no power when I saw it. With a 496 HO/Bravo 1 they wanted over $100K.

Beautiful boat and I was short only about $75K!!!