PDA

View Full Version : 1000 miles to the SeaDogs

Dads Thunder
04-27-2005, 05:41 PM
I would like to thank all The" seadogs "and all that people that help put the angelAid together and especially the Supreme SeaDog Mark {LAST TANGO} I travled 1000 miles to the event and will RETURN next year !! Last Tango really goes all out for EVERYONE to have a great time and most of all to be (SAFE).. Mark really had a tough time guys that are ripping on him, he had a 10 year old on the boat!! :splat:That would change most of your minds fast ..

(I HOPE)

, He not only had the stress of that but to get him on another boat (Fountain 35 )to get him back an was worried the whole time until he seen him ok at the Gun Club .. I have been boating for 20 years and one thing I can tell you Last Tango can drive a boat with the best of them, not to mention it's an 18 foot Rocket with a 6.2 and go 65 without feeling the boat pitch and roll at all !! I am glad to here all the DONZI'S FINISHED ..... :hyper: :hyper:

= Dads Thunder =

ChromeGorilla
04-27-2005, 06:05 PM
It was great to meet you and your boy as well. Loved the pics of Rolling Thunder. Hope to see you next year!

sweet 16 1966
04-28-2005, 08:39 PM
I hope you and your son had an enjoyable time. We left at 5:00 am and made it home safely with no problems with the trailer like we had going down.
Hope to see you again!

gcarter
04-28-2005, 09:11 PM
Is this anything like "going to the dogs"? :smile:

:wavey:

Dads Thunder
04-28-2005, 09:18 PM
We had a really GREAT time !! It was great meeting you guys and I am looking forward to seeing everyone again. I am going to try to go to AOTH if I can get my MX 15 CHECKMATE ready , They say it runs around 60 to ?? I'd :embarasse can't wait to see that ......

I left about 4;30 Sunday and drove ....:moped: .... through and got back home at 6;30 .. The trip went fast , the only thing was the snow when we got back UHH MAN was that bad whatching that nice sunrise to in the am to the fridged dark cold sky .. Anytime you guys want to come up NORTH I'd be happy to tour all around the ERIE ISLANDS They are AWSOME ....I know that
(:sombrero: Last Tango :sombrero: )will be comeing soon...

Last Tango
04-28-2005, 09:46 PM
I will be making the reverse trip to visit Dad's Thunder and his son Jesse on June 1st. DT and Jesse have invited me for another outing and I can bring my Dad. He will totally LOVE it!
They took me on a beautiful run to Kelly's Island last summer on his '69 Donzi Sportsman and we had a fantastic day of it. I was very excited when he agreed to make the trip down to this event her in Florida. Jesse was a total trooper the whole weekend as he was not feeling well the whole time. I was very happy to put the two of them on that Fountain 35 for the long leg of the run and I was even more pleased to see them at the club afterwards. Folks, it was BAD out there!. But he was a total trooper and hung there. Of course he didn't mind being chauffered around in my Porsche all weekend, either. I feel it is my duty as a speed ewnthusiast to help build the next generation of speed enthusiasts, even if I have to do it one kid at a time. Hahaha.
Thanks everyone for coming. I look forward to seeing all of you again, very soon at a SEADOG event, and, of couse, next year for the AngelAid Poker Run 2006.
I have the MOST fun when I am with YOU.