PDA

View Full Version : Looking For A 28zx

BUCK WILD
04-27-2005, 12:59 AM
Ive searched almost everywhere i can look for a 1999 to 2002 28ZX...can anyone help? I really like the 99 or 01 with the yellow and black scheme...65,000 range...thanx:confused:

undertaker
04-27-2005, 08:29 AM
Jackson Marine Sales in North East, Maryland has a 2002 28ZX twin 350 MAGS for $61,000. Its a little rough needs some TLC but you can neg. on price. Talk to Bob Mitchell and tell him the Undertaker aka Ed Schumacher sent ya. :biggrin.: Good luck let me know if ya need anything else. :biggrin.: :biggrin.:

Undertaker

BUCK WILD
04-28-2005, 06:20 AM
Jackson Marine Sales in North East, Maryland has a 2002 28ZX twin 350 MAGS for $61,000. Its a little rough needs some TLC but you can neg. on price. Talk to Bob Mitchell and tell him the Undertaker aka Ed Schumacher sent ya. :biggrin.: Good luck let me know if ya need anything else. :biggrin.: :biggrin.:

Undertaker

Thanks..I just shot him an email to get photos and some additional info...

undertaker
04-28-2005, 01:27 PM
Let me know if I can be of any help to ya, I bought two Donzi's from them(28ZX & 33ZX) I am willing to look at boat for ya if you would like me too. :yes:

Call 484-614-7311 or email. Again good luck :cool!: :cool!:

show-n-go h2o
04-28-2005, 05:50 PM
if you can spend a little more i have an 03.

undertaker
04-29-2005, 07:40 PM
Buck, how you making out on the 2002 28ZX at Jackson's, just curious :D

Undertaker :wavey:

BUIZILLA
04-29-2005, 07:47 PM
There was a 2000 28ZX for sale in the Hubbard Lake area, very nice, check on the back posts in the FOR SALE forum a few months back.

JH

Dr. Dan
04-29-2005, 10:48 PM
http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=36571

This is a gorgeous boat....make someone a very nice little Sumer Toy!

Doc :smash:

BUCK WILD
05-01-2005, 12:10 AM
Buck, how you making out on the 2002 28ZX at Jackson's, just curious :D

He just sent me photos of the boat and a little info on it..The paint scheme is not for me but thanks for the heads up on it:biggrin: ,,,but ill keep looking

undertaker
05-01-2005, 12:27 PM
http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=36571

This is a gorgeous boat....make someone a very nice little Sumer Toy!

Doc :smash:

Buck, this is one sweet boat its looks exactly like my 2000 28ZX I use to own :D , it also has a lot of options on it also (kplanes, mech. trim & tab indicators etc.) if its still available I would make the guy and offer who knows what could happen :wink: . I will keep my eyes peeled for any more arrivals at Jacksons. Good luck. :D

BUCK WILD
05-03-2005, 02:02 AM
Buck, this is one sweet boat its looks exactly like my 2000 28ZX I use to own :D , it also has a lot of options on it also (kplanes, mech. trim & tab indicators etc.) if its still available I would make the guy and offer who knows what could happen :wink: . I will keep my eyes peeled for any more arrivals at Jacksons. Good luck. :D

It is a sharp boat. ive already looked at it in person. the dealership its at is only a few miles from my house. The hull on the starboard side has two pretty decent gouges at about where the drivers seat is(lower part that would be in the water). It also has a chunk missing(showing brown) in the same area..looks like it ran up on rocks. I also noticed a few blemishes in the paint like it wasnt tied up good a banged around, and a crack in stern to the side of the swim platform and directly on the otherside to the front of the sun deck there is a factory seam with the crack running the distance..The thing i did like was the extras..stero,gps,props..etc. I think it wsa priced to high..The dealer only said"It was his first boat"..oh well...THANKS TO ALL FOR LOOKING!!:biggrin:

Chris-007
07-07-2005, 12:08 AM
Buck,

My 28ZX sold at a great price despite your having knocked it. It is flawless as advertised as the new owner will attest (he also owns a classic and knows Donzis in and out). He loves it so much he has apparently called my broker several times to express his gratitude. Too bad you couldn't figure out the situation. I would have responded sooner but I did not want your misunderstanding to get any unwarranted attention. My "first boat"... very funny!

Regards,

:chillpill

It is a sharp boat. ive already looked at it in person. the dealership its at is only a few miles from my house. The hull on the starboard side has two pretty decent gouges at about where the drivers seat is(lower part that would be in the water). It also has a chunk missing(showing brown) in the same area..looks like it ran up on rocks. I also noticed a few blemishes in the paint like it wasnt tied up good a banged around, and a crack in stern to the side of the swim platform and directly on the otherside to the front of the sun deck there is a factory seam with the crack running the distance..The thing i did like was the extras..stero,gps,props..etc. I think it wsa priced to high..The dealer only said"It was his first boat"..oh well...THANKS TO ALL FOR LOOKING!!:biggrin: