PDA

View Full Version : Got Boost?

ITTLFLI
04-24-2005, 10:52 PM
1)The bullet and the spare bullet :beer:

2)the other spares :cool!:

tamburello
04-25-2005, 08:53 AM
Wow, looks like you've got plenty of boost on tap there! That's quite an impressive collection. Ya just decide how fast you want to go that day and drop the corresponding mill into the 22 and go.

- Jeff

MOP
04-25-2005, 09:14 AM
And where is the flat head going! Forget bullets that is a whole magazine, this one should titled I got Toys!

MOP

boldts
04-25-2005, 10:25 AM
Who needs a Bat Boat at AOTH V? Byron is on a mission! Going to be a very impressive year this year! ;) :biggrin.: :wavey:

ITTLFLI
04-25-2005, 10:39 AM
Who needs a Bat Boat at AOTH V? Byron is on a mission! Going to be a very impressive year this year! ;) :biggrin.: :wavey:

:cool!: LOL! My 22 will not have "boost" this year! In fact I may be padeling the darn thing if the machinest doesn't hurry up. I am freshening the 502 up. It had to be bored out to 4.50. Here is a pic of the block as of last night.

Brandons checkmate will have boost!! ........but probably not for AOTH.

ITTLFLI
04-25-2005, 10:41 AM
And where is the flat head going! Forget bullets that is a whole magazine, this one should titled I got Toys!

MOP

The wall of motors are a combo of mine and my dads. He is the one with the flathead. He just bought the motor to rebuild. He doesn't have a vehicle for it yet. :cool!:

roadtrip se
04-25-2005, 12:20 PM
One of these days, I'm going to have to get the tour of the Schoelle skunkworks. Jerry has given me a couple of reports, sounds sweet!

Get her done for Cumberland, there is going to running to be done, and you aren't going to be happy watching it from a passenger seat.

See ya soon,

Todd
"It's all melting, thank goodness!"