PDA

View Full Version : High Res Image

Fish boy
04-24-2005, 08:42 PM
Does any one have a high res image of the fishboat "tournament fishing" decal from the mid to late 80's?

It looks like this but not messed up.

thanks,
fish

ChromeGorilla
04-24-2005, 10:28 PM
Damn Fishboy, if I had known what you needed I coulda taken a high res pic of the decal on Rickyr's fishboat..... :banghead:

Fish boy
04-25-2005, 07:39 AM
Thanks, I saw a couple of pics of his boat- man that is nice! Looks like he really did a nice job bringing it back up. Really wish I could have gone up there this weekend, but at least I got to see the pics you posted in the other thread. Great shots man.

I actually got the idea talking to cigSS about his boat and he said he thought he saw someone here on the board with a high res image suitable to make duplicate stickers from. Anyone know who this was?

thanks again,

fish

Cuda
04-25-2005, 07:54 AM
Where is Ricky R from? I saw a boat like his in Miami last year.

tamburello
05-02-2005, 09:21 AM
fish-

I recreated the logo from that JPEG you posted. I can't be certain that it is 100 percent identical but it is as close as I could get considering the original that I was working off of. I can email you the vector EPS files so a decal printer or sign shop can make them for you. With the vector files you can make 'em any size you want and they won't pixelate or degrade. PM or email me your email address. Here's a JPEG so you can check it out. If you see anything that should be changed let me know.

- Jeff

jeff@alizaringraphics.com

Mr X
05-02-2005, 10:36 AM
fish-

I recreated the logo from that JPEG you posted. I can't be certain that it is 100 percent identical but it is as close as I could get considering the original that I was working off of. I can email you the vector EPS files so a decal printer or sign shop can make them for you. With the vector files you can make 'em any size you want and they won't pixelate or degrade. PM or email me your email address. Here's a JPEG so you can check it out. If you see anything that should be changed let me know.

- Jeff

Jeff.........DAMN!! Nice work!!! Could you email the file to me?

tedwork@tampabay.rr.com

Fish....contact me before you do anything with this, I have a place here in St. Pete that can make these up for us.........top quality and reasonable cost.
Ted

Fish boy
05-02-2005, 05:35 PM
fish-

- Jeff

Wow Jeff, that is absolutely incredible!! I cannot beleive that your image started its life as the scraped up low res image I posted. Absolutely unbelievable!!! Please Please Please, I would love to have the vector files! :yippie: I have no way of knowing how much time you spent, but considering the before and after, I am sure it was no small task. Thank you sooo much, you rock!!!!! :biggrin.: :biggrin.: :biggrin.:

fish