PDA

View Full Version : AngelAID Pictures

ChromeGorilla
04-24-2005, 04:46 PM
Here we go.....
1. GregK launching
2. Another of GregK
3. Last Tango's power
4. a 22ZX from Gainesville. This was the second place boat for the poker run although they had already left.
5. Whippled Donzi Deck boat, pmreed,Babydonzi and my friend dave in his 25 outlaw
6. Onesubdvr tied up outboard RickyR.
7. Rickys fishboat.
8. Another of da fishboat.
9.Tom D's 33ZX
10. Babydonzi
11. Waynes "Rag"
12. LT tucked away in the back.
13. view from the bridge as boats returned from the run and rafted up.
14. View from across the creek
15. For those of you who made the Palatka run last Nov you'll recognize the Hooters docks on the right.

ChromeGorilla
04-24-2005, 04:48 PM
OK more to come...gotta walk the dogs....

Greg K
04-24-2005, 05:08 PM
Here's a few that I have. I have never gotten so wet running the 22 except when I got caught in a thunderstorm a year ago. Never knew the river could get so crappy with the winds we had yesterday. Pictures don't give it any justice as to how bad it was.

ChromeGorilla
04-24-2005, 05:13 PM
OK some more....

1. Tables full of SEADOGS
2. again..
3. Onesubdrvr (Wayne)
4. Waynes better half
5. Ricky and his wife.
6. CrackerJack on the right and Pmreeds crew on the left.

ChromeGorilla
04-24-2005, 05:19 PM
I ran some secret ops at night time and slipped a gps unit into the Ragazza to get the real prformance numbers he ended up with......don't let him fool you here's the proof......

ChromeGorilla
04-24-2005, 05:23 PM
Damn Yankee warming up right before the run
Damn Yankees new boat bling.....

BUIZILLA
04-24-2005, 08:41 PM
Tell me more about that deckboat... a LOT more :hyper:

Greg K
04-24-2005, 09:42 PM
Not sure on the year...but has a whipple blown scorpion underneath...GPS speedo indicated 83 mph. That's all I know.

ChromeGorilla
04-24-2005, 10:23 PM
Talk about a sleeper... "Margarita Time" is awesome!

BUIZILLA
04-24-2005, 10:33 PM
I could own that boat..... really I could...

I didn't realize that Scorp's were an option on those??

JH

ChromeGorilla
04-24-2005, 10:48 PM
They weren't. The story goes like this. The owner lives on the ICW in JAx. His buddy on the ditch bought a 22 classic and was rubbing it in that he could blow him away with his classic. So there was a $500 bet during the winter months (year or two ago I think) that he would have a faster boat. Dropped the Scorp in it, wanted more and whippled it. 'Nuff said. Nuttin like spending big cheese to win a $500 bet...... :biggrin.: The boat is awesome. Tons of room, nice graphics , thru hull exhaust, and runs like a SOB. Name is "Margarita Time".

Fish boy
04-25-2005, 08:28 AM
They weren't. The story goes like this. The owner lives on the ICW in JAx. His buddy on the ditch bought a 22 classic and was rubbing it in that he could blow him away with his classic. So there was a $500 bet during the winter months (year or two ago I think) that he would have a faster boat. Dropped the Scorp in it, wanted more and whippled it. 'Nuff said. Nuttin like spending big cheese to win a $500 bet...... :biggrin.: The boat is awesome. Tons of room, nice graphics , thru hull exhaust, and runs like a SOB. Name is "Margarita Time".

Gotta love stories like that. Wish I could have seen it, definitely the ultimate sleeper! I saw one of those sleeper rigs at the suwannee for the high speed shootout and then again at Mount Dora (same dude). Deck Boat with a 280 on the back (for those not familiar with OB's that is pretty much the bad boy on the block for most applications) I would guess the speeds in the same area, but the whipple is probably a tad faster.

Great shots CG and Greg, keep posting.

Fish boy
04-25-2005, 08:31 AM
Damn Yankee warming up right before the run
Damn Yankees new boat bling.....

CG, bling is off da chain!!! Any more pics of it, that really looks good.

fish

boldts
04-25-2005, 10:48 AM
Dang am I out of touch! I thought Greg had sold the Red Head. Lookin great and thanks so much for the pictures Chrome and Greg. Whipple charged Donzi deck boats, o my God, what next? My only question is what do you hang on to on a deck boat? The driver has the wheel, but everyone else is sol. Onesub, nice speed out of your upgrade also. New marks being set every day. Ya got to love it!

ChromeGorilla
04-25-2005, 02:37 PM
Onesub, nice speed out of your upgrade also. New marks being set every day. Ya got to love it!

OK, so maybe that wasn't the Donzi the GPS was on..... :biggrin: I was just playin with Wayne. It was on my ride for the run. Picked up the unit to see how far we had run and got a nice surprise. The only leg of the run were I could run wide open was Doctors Lake where there was no current or wind, opened it up at the end of the lake cuz it was nice and flat. I was the first boat to the first card stop and as I came off plane some dude in a 35 executioner ran hard into the no wake zone, passing me and got his card before me... :rolleyes:

boldts
04-25-2005, 02:56 PM
Opps, just assumed and like usual, assumed wrong! :biggrin.: Nice job everyone. Looks like there was a very good Donzi turnout. Executioner, isn't that a Fountain model? It gets hard to read those No Wake signs when your looking at the back end of a Donzi that just blew your doors off! :beer:

ChromeGorilla
04-25-2005, 03:00 PM
His boat is definately faster than mine he has some decent (i forget) power. 26' and under boats had a mile head start ahead of the larger boats to give us some decent water. I was curious to see if any of the big guys would catch me before the first stop. I'm gonna check exactly how big the head start was and the distance to the first stop....brb

OK .... it was a 1.5 mile head start and exactly 11 miles to the first stop.

HASKELL MARINE
04-27-2005, 03:37 PM
The boat runs anywhere from 76 - 84 depending on prop, conditions, air temp and fuel grade (pulley change). with low octane fuel and a five blade in warm conditions it ran 79 mph about 2 hours ago...

On cold days it runs a bit faster with the good stuff...

BUIZILLA
04-27-2005, 05:09 PM
That deck boat is starting to scratch an itch....

JH :cool:

pmreed
04-27-2005, 08:06 PM
Jim, I've been trying to steal one of those deckboats for years. No luck so far.

Phil