PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up for Bilt Rite

jg480
04-24-2005, 07:21 AM
This winter I replaced the seats and carpet in my 18' 2+3, after recomendations from the boards I went with Bob at bilt-rite. I couldn't be happier the quality is superb and the prices were fair. What amazed me the most is the way Bob stands behind his products. Bob offered to replace my damaged bilt-rite cockpit cover ! That's right replace not repair! Because of the great service that I recieved from Bilt-Rite I would highly recomend them to anyone in the future.
Jim

mattyboy
04-24-2005, 09:07 AM
TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!! :) :)
now let see some pics

Scott Pearson
04-24-2005, 10:57 AM
Bob at Built-rite is the "Man". I have delt with him since day one when he took over. He stands behind everything and is a man of his word. We had a few issues with my Bench Seat Hornet interior because there where no patterns. I worked back and forth with Bob on the issues and now I have a great looking and fitting interior for my 1967 Donzi. A+++++ to Bob.

You want the best....go to Built-Rite. Anything else is table scraps....... :odie:

Scott
Lake George Donzi Classic Club
President

Chili 18
04-24-2005, 01:47 PM
They made a full interior, carpet and cover for my 18. Looks factory new. Bob is very helpful and the work and materials are top notch!!!

Magicallbill
04-24-2005, 02:21 PM
Hey Scott&Matt,
Would Built-Rite make Cockpit Covers for my "Close-To-Done"Ski Sporter?
Would they have to have the boat on-site for the measuring;snap-alignment,etc? Could they do it in the Robin-Egg Blue hull color?
Where are they located?
Enough questions;Hey Scott,the wooden shift handles we got from you look really good;Can't wait to see 'em on the boat.
MB

mattyboy
04-24-2005, 06:18 PM
talk to Bob,
if it is possible he'll
get it done , and make sure your happy!!!

:)

Chili 18
04-24-2005, 08:52 PM
Would Built-Rite make Cockpit Covers for my "Close-To-Done"Ski Sporter?
MB

Bilt-Rite Upholstery Roanoke VA 540-981-1711 :chilipepp :lightning :chilipepp

Magicallbill
04-25-2005, 03:41 AM
Thanks Chili
I'll ring 'em up
Where in SW Lower are you? My son and I run our 18's up to St. Joe from New Buffalo when the seas are down. Occaisonally we trailer to Saugatuck&Holland
MB

Chili 18
04-25-2005, 03:48 PM
Thanks Chili
I'll ring 'em up
Where in SW Lower are you? My son and I run our 18's up to St. Joe from New Buffalo when the seas are down. Occaisonally we trailer to Saugatuck&Holland
MB

Hey Mb,

I launch in New Buffalo too. Sometimes I run south towards the Indiana dunes. Sometimes head north to Waren Dunes. I spent the better part of last summer fighting to get my paint guy to live up to his promise to be completed by Last spring. I finally brought it home late august. argggggggg. Wow... still have some hostility apparently. Anyway, point is, this will be my first full summer with the boat. So really looking forward to some nice long hot summer days and sunsets... Perhaps we can make a run to St Joe sometime. Multiple Donzi's are a good thing.. Shoot me a private message when you are coming up... Never know... There is a poker run scheduled this summer in Chicago. http://www.windycitypokerrun.com/ Would be fun to get a flotilla together to watch that. Have to keep an eye on the weather thou...

Good luck with your cover!

leslietrapp
11-06-2005, 12:01 PM
Are there any options to order pre-constructed upholstery pieces that a local upholsterer can install? Does anyone have advice on the most cost effective method for re-upholstering a 1970 Donzi Hornet 19'? And is anyone aware of a good marine carpet that is yellow? Our color scheme is Sunbrella Yellow. Also, has anyone ever seen a good bimini design for a Hornet 19'?