PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Big Bill Nagy!!!!

Dr. Dan
04-23-2005, 09:35 PM
:smash: Dude....Welcome aboard! Glad ya finally made it....to the Registry...ya need to enable your Profile to accept emails...its tough to communicate privately otherwise!

For those who don't know Bill he has a seriously motivated 16....with lots of Bling and it would give Rootsy's Boat a run....from what I have seen!

Bill runs in the Rivers and Upper Bay, I have known him through the Jackson Marine Runs...and he is an old fashioned gear head....he will do well here. Also has Ford Small Block in his Donzi....

Welcome to the Registry Bill! :beer:

Doc of the Bay :spongebob

Rootsy
04-24-2005, 07:39 AM
sweet, i have someone to compare notes with now :)

mattyboy
04-24-2005, 08:50 AM
welcome Bill !!!! :) :)
nice to have another sbf powered 16 around will be nice to see you up at the dustoff that's a premier event and locale !! BTW Bill I think you need to bring that SBF OMC 16 to 1000 isles by chance it's not red and white is it :tongue: oh BOXY !!!!!

Jamie do you have to reformat your notes I mean the chevy ford thing isn't there something lost in the translation :) I know you do speak Fordese

Bill Nagy
05-01-2005, 06:10 PM
Hey everybody,

I think I figured out my computer problems. I'm new to the computer world so I'm working on getting the hang of this. I find boats so much easier to operate. Thank you to everyone for welcoming me aboard. It is good to be on the Donzi website. I will have pictures of my little monster soon. New pictures will be taken as soon as the weather cooperates and modifications are finished. Well, modifications are never finished.....there is always something to do!

Can't wait to get to New York and see everybody and their Donzi's.

Bill Nagy :kaioken:
summerfun347

:smash: Dude....Welcome aboard! Glad ya finally made it....to the Registry...ya need to enable your Profile to accept emails...its tough to communicate privately otherwise!

For those who don't know Bill he has a seriously motivated 16....with lots of Bling and it would give Rootsy's Boat a run....from what I have seen!

Bill runs in the Rivers and Upper Bay, I have known him through the Jackson Marine Runs...and he is an old fashioned gear head....he will do well here. Also has Ford Small Block in his Donzi....

Welcome to the Registry Bill! :beer:

Doc of the Bay :spongebob

Lenny
05-01-2005, 06:15 PM
Bill, pics and specs and GPS's please ;)

Definately pics, lots. :yes:

:D

Bill Nagy
05-01-2005, 06:30 PM
Sorry, no pictures yet but we will have them soon. Did alot of work to the boat this winter and the old pictures are no good no more!! Will have new pictures by the end of the month and you're gonna like them. When they say "Sweet 16", it is. Don't know how fast it runs yet but we'll find out!! All I can say is that your cheeks flap in the wind and nothing stays in the boat.

Bill, pics and specs and GPS's please ;)

Definately pics, lots. :yes:

:D

Lenny
05-01-2005, 07:08 PM
Don't know how fast it runs yet but we'll find out!! All I can say is that your cheeks flap in the wind and nothing stays in the boat

Sounds like early 80's Bill :D

undertaker
05-01-2005, 08:19 PM
Welcome to the registry Bill :biggrin: hope to see you on the upper bay this summer.

Undertaker (2000 28ZX to a 2002 33ZX to a maybe :cistineb: , 2005 22 classic :yes:)

Dr. Dan
05-02-2005, 01:15 AM
:smash: These are a few years old...this Little 16 Rocks, during this Jackson Marine Run, Bills friend in his Pachanga was doing good to keep up with him(2nd Frame..dark green bow on left side of pic)...I think Bill lost one shoe on this Run? :rlol:

Skunkworks is Bills middle name. :spongebob

Doc :beer:

Rootsy
05-02-2005, 07:02 AM
above about 72ish you get this little piab effect occuring in the cockpit around the backseat and under the dash... searching for seat cushions, hats, towels, etc on the water sucks... after you realize they are missing and you've been covering A LOT of ground in a real hurry...