PDA

View Full Version : mi. people may want to know this

goatee
04-23-2005, 12:17 AM
it's looking like harrison twnp. may take control of gull isl. from the corp. of engeineers. wanting to make it a more "family friendly" invironment.
the only thing i read today was that they wanted to put up restrooms and other "ammenities" for visitors. not really sure what that is but,, it is said expenses will come from business donations and ,,,,,damn it i forgot how they worded it,,,, ok, between the lines,,,, your going to have to pay to go there.
at least thats my take on it, big bro will be looking over your shoulder, it falls into st. clair county, so for macomb sheriff to patrol it will cost more...
you didnt think they were going to try to justify your "permit" you purchased for the day by those two smelly port-o-potties they left there did you?
the profits would be too obvious, no room to hide any funds.

please remember,, this is all my speculation. harrison twnp. has not even voted on it yet. if they take it,,, (and they will) what they do with it is yet to be seen. restrooms was the only definate. it will be a 25 year , FREE lease.
hmmmmmm,,, a free lease??? thats a pretty good deal, dont ya think???

you may be thinking right now,,,"theres no way anyone will be able to stop people from going there that didnt pay" think again!!!!
jobbie nooner was mentioned about 6 times in this article i read today.
5k people paying $5 for a colored wrist ban... thats alot of coin for one day
thats like,,, like umm,,,,,,,,, okay, its alot!!!
insane #'s will make normal people do insane things!! thats all im saying.

so, all you people who love gull isl. the free ride may be over.
big brother may step in and say "heres your port-o-potty, now no alchol, noise past 10 pm, no this , no that ,no fun! girls will have to walk around beadless!!
:frown: it will be madness i tell you! madness!
god i hope im wrong

Dr. Dan
04-23-2005, 06:40 AM
:wavey: Goat Boy...Relax ...I am sure the normal graft and corruption of Govt. will still allow for Flesh...it just may be better groomed flesh... :D

Did you get a boat yet BTW? And if not are ya gonna get to any events?

Doc :smash:

goatee
04-23-2005, 11:36 AM
things at work are 20% down from last year, so they didnt pan out the way they were supposed to. but im not totally ruleing out a boat.. its just going to be a later date than wished.
as for events,,,,i just cant bring myself to continue to come to these with no boat. for those whom i've met,, i miss. and those i have not,, i want to..
aoth III was a blast! didnt go to IV because im boatless. ONLY went to madcow because it was in my backyard. (hard to miss that one)
i thought by this awakening i would have a boat but,,,, it was not to be.
found several boats i like, some even local. just dont have it yet.$$
and credit is not where it should be either.
i did just get a hitch, so, i'm getting closer... :yes: