PDA

View Full Version : Ragazza Emblem

Ron
04-22-2005, 12:16 PM
Need Ragazza emblem for starboard side of 25' 1989 Ragazza. Don't know if they are all the same or not.

Red Rocket
05-06-2005, 10:57 AM
Need Ragazza emblem for starboard side of 25' 1989 Ragazza. Don't know if they are all the same or not.

Good luck with your search. I've been trying to locate the same exact emblem for my 23' 1988 Ragazza with no results. If you do come across any, I need the port side. I'll definitely keep you in mind if I find a starboard. :bonk:

Fish boy
05-06-2005, 11:34 AM
post a pic of what you are looking for. I thought they had the 5" silver w/ black outine "donzi" lettering with the flag and crest. If that is the case, they pop up on ebay from time to time, call donzi- they still use them, or check the search function for old threads on this- there is lots of info including some places to get them in old threads.

fish

Red Rocket
05-06-2005, 11:53 AM
post a pic of what you are looking for. I thought they had the 5" silver w/ black outine "donzi" lettering with the flag and crest. If that is the case, they pop up on ebay from time to time, call donzi- they still use them, or check the search function for old threads on this- there is lots of info including some places to get them in old threads.

fish

Fishboy: It's not the Donzi lettering, rather the 'Ragazza' hull side emblems at the mid-point of the boat. They measure about 1" in height and 5-6" in length; made of a durable hard plastic in silver/black. I've searched and inquired with salvage yards, Donzi, etc. with no luck. I be willing to pay a good $ for the port side or would take both. If you have any further assistance on how I could acquire, it would be greatly appreciated.

Ron
05-09-2005, 08:31 PM
I have not found a Ragazza let alone an emblem on the West Coast. Let me know if you find one and I will do likewise.