PDA

View Full Version : New Gauges

ITTLFLI
04-22-2005, 10:26 AM
My brother picked up an older Checkmate 2 weeks ago. We thought we would update the dash a little so I started looking around at gauges. I ran across a new manufacturer of gauges called SS COMPETITION. They offer a simple replacement for OEM gauges. I checked their pricing and talked with Bob (the owner) and felt very good about the decision to purchase! They came in the other day and they look really good!!

PLUS!!!!!......I mentioned to Bob that we have AOTH next month and we have an auction to raise money for the club and to support this website. He literally cut me off and said he would donate a single engine gauge package!

www.sscompetition.com

Heres a couple pics...

Byron

McGary911
04-22-2005, 11:33 AM
They look pretty good. Let us know how the install goes...

as for the donation.....Bob sounds like our kind of guy :shades:

RedDog
04-22-2005, 11:38 AM
what i find intriguing is the fact that you need a "boost" gauge :cool!: - sleeper Checkmate?

ITTLFLI
04-22-2005, 12:05 PM
what i find intriguing is the fact that you need a "boost" gauge :cool!: - sleeper Checkmate?

I will post pics of them installed in a week or two. Bob is a good guy!

Yes! His checkmate is getting my blower motor that I can't use due to the fact that I don't want to put a scoop on the hood of my 22 :biggrin.: The b&m 420 with a chiller will fit under the hood!! :sombrero:

Hilsinger Motorsports
04-23-2005, 12:43 PM
I will post pics of them installed in a week or two. Bob is a good guy!

Yes! His checkmate is getting my blower motor that I can't use due to the fact that I don't want to put a scoop on the hood of my 22 :biggrin.: The b&m 420 with a chiller will fit under the hood!! :sombrero:

Bob is a really good guy, I have dealt with him a bunch, he makes really good equipment as well. I also would recomend him...

Itllfli...is it the hatch...or fear of doing 90 in a 22...lol.... :biggrin:

JUUUUUST Kiddin...;)
Looks like I better go find some speed :shocking: :party:

springs
04-28-2005, 03:40 PM
Thanks for posting the link guys. You saved me a bundle. Unbelievable service! I tried to place my order via the website and it wasn't working properly so when I gave SS a call they took my order and waived the freight charge for the trouble. Very impressed.