PDA

View Full Version : Gero1 please read

boldts
04-21-2005, 04:29 PM
Gero1,

I got the following message when I tried to contact you today about the shirts you want to order from the Midwest Donzi Club AOTH 5 gathering.

"gero1 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space."

Anyway, I need your name, address, and e-mail addy for shipping and to submit a form so I have a record and confirmation to send to you.

If you use the Midwest Donzi Club website http://www.mwdonziclub.com/mwdcmerch.htm

shirts can be bought using a check or by PayPal.

boldts
04-23-2005, 01:57 PM
Are you out there?

gero1
04-24-2005, 07:02 AM
it threw the last one out and kept the newest message by itself, kinda like self cleaning, sorry. went in this morning and deleted all i could find but still have a bunch in a folder i can't find, 1 click,2 click, left click,right click, double side click, still have 48 in a folder i can't find. i don't even know how to put things away much less in a folder!!! i think this is some sort of pay back from road trip for holding his trailer hostage... i gave the trailer to him for his birthday present. robert gerometta, 121 sycamorevalley rd, lafayette t.n, 37083. p.s- if any one finds a folder with 48 messages in it please throw, delete,burn for me. thanks

gero1
04-24-2005, 08:01 AM
found'em. am i always going to be in trouble on here???can i go out side and play now or am i still grounded????

gero1
04-24-2005, 10:14 AM
i told him,1 ok, 2 maybe, 3 or more????? TROUBLE!! takes about 20 minutes to hit ya but when it does WOW, we also use the plain for octane booster as the peaches tend to clog up injectors. wonder if someone should go check on him?

roadtrip se
04-24-2005, 11:08 AM
Actually, I can't seem to find the stuff around here anywhere...

Must be buried under a snow drift or something.

Same thing goes for the phone, winter wonderland my a**!

T

roadtrip se
04-24-2005, 01:11 PM
Rescue dogs might need this stuff today out on 96!

Todd

gero1
04-24-2005, 05:15 PM
good to see those peaches are in good hands and kept cold