PDA

View Full Version : Maybe this don't belong here BUT!

MOP
04-20-2005, 10:34 PM
I think the 1K run this year will be the premier run with a super turn out, sure would be nice it some of the connected members leaned on some of the prop manufacturers to show their wares. 1K has to be one of the best testing grounds available to check out props!

Phil

boxy
04-21-2005, 07:13 AM
Phil I'm just finalizing the agenda, and I don't know where I would fit a test session in......

Good idea though.

Tim Morris
04-21-2005, 07:58 AM
Phil I'm just finalizing the agenda, and I don't know where I would fit a test session in......

Good idea though.

MAN!......l love those agendas.

roadtrip se
04-21-2005, 08:38 AM
If I could get Julie, the "Prop Goddess", from Throttle-Up to show, you would make time for her, agenda or no stinkin' agenda! Props or no props!

Probably not likely with their racing schedule and the like, but I'll ask next time we chat.

Todd

MOP
04-21-2005, 08:40 AM
Steve if we can get one or two to show up I bet there will be time found for some testing and maybe their banner and some beers and tech talk! I wonder if any have made any of the other events in the past.

P.S. What is the head count up to at this point, I have been beating up on a few guys to at the very least to fly in for the weekend. I volunteered to pick them up at the airport in Syracuse! Time will tell lets hope they get there butts in gear, I am sure a bunk or two can be found if they show up.
Phil

Tim Morris
04-21-2005, 12:45 PM
Prop testing is @ 0743 Saturday....

Will Phil be gone by then?

Will Matty be up by then?

MOP
04-21-2005, 01:01 PM
If Matty is up :uzi: I will be hauling AZZ with shields up to where my hide out is up river!

Todd I hope you can pull it off, I AM ALL EYES :smileybo: