PDA

View Full Version : what do u guys think of the f250

need for speed
04-19-2005, 07:54 PM
i just put a ford 2005 250 Harley on hold at a Dealer in Ga should i get it?? full load.. should i or sould i not// ummm??? blue with the black int.. :smash:

BUIZILLA
04-19-2005, 08:00 PM
your gonna REALLY piss off Poodle...

anonymous

ChromeGorilla
04-19-2005, 08:13 PM
That sombitch would look great towing my boat..it matches......hmmmmm, where in GA was that.....? :biggrin.:

Lenny
04-19-2005, 08:14 PM
Looks like a King Ranch to me :D . I say buy it, cuz you have no snow and won't be involved in the suicidal tendancies I experienced with mine last winter in the snow... And mine is an '02... oh, and not the truck,... me from driving it in it.

Seriously, mine must have tire issues and is not a diesel. Not fair to judge and our "snow" , once every 10 years, is more like ice from the sky. It is NOT like the snow the Michiganers see or anywhere else for that matter. Living on the left Coast makes for some wierd $hit.

Buy it :yes:

Dr. Dan
04-19-2005, 08:38 PM
:smash: Charlie thats the next Truck for me...I just saw one in Town today...it was beautiful. Same color...with a little bit of Harley Ghost Script on the upper quarter panel...at the Top of the Bed Edge. Nice and Clean looking Rig.

Where did ya settle on..are ya moving?

Doc... :bighug:

ChromeGorilla
04-19-2005, 08:40 PM
:smash: Charlie thats the next Truck for me...I just saw one in Town today...it was beautiful. Where did ya settle on..are ya moving?

Doc... :bighug:

Dan, they come in TEAL?!?!?!?!?!?!

need for speed
04-19-2005, 08:48 PM
Teal is good .....

Cuda
04-19-2005, 09:27 PM
What are they asking for it?

need for speed
04-19-2005, 09:35 PM
the deal i have worked out for i am about to pay 47plus tax....has everything...

i have seen them up to 55 for the same truck... any ideas on that am i getting .fu...k???

Mac
04-19-2005, 09:37 PM
Looks great, hope it has the new V10 and not the 6L diesel.

BUIZILLA
04-19-2005, 09:39 PM
take the retail invoice, deduct the freight, multiply that remaining number by .865, add the freight back, and go insult the sales staff. :biggrin: :biggrin:

JH

Lenny
04-19-2005, 09:47 PM
Here is what I get without shopping around, WITH DIESEL and Harley package.

About $42,000 US$ here.

http://www.ford.ca/main/default.asp?language=en&section=1&source=&svehcategory=fordtrucks&model=f-250

Here is where everyone buys these things here. On the Island.

http://www.kenevansford.com/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=4&1322f5b74a6f869dd02d1891a7a2e116=f986fc405d2ca1fc4 06074660d538431

Get a quote in our dollars (which is what you see) and multiply by .75 and you will be REAL close. That would be LIST price here in YOUR dollars.

need for speed
04-19-2005, 10:07 PM
You should be around 48k with tax....
thanks.. i will try... this one does have all options.. best of everthing they offer... soo so far i am at 49700 with tax..... and he will not move.. should i pass....

Cuda
04-19-2005, 10:16 PM
I priced basically the same truck, but non Harley. I chewed them down to $43,500. I may have gotten it a bit lower if I was ready to move then. There might have been a little bit of meat on that bone.

need for speed
04-19-2005, 10:23 PM
I priced basically the same truck, but non Harley. I chewed them down to $43,500. I may have gotten it a bit lower if I was ready to move then. There might have been a little bit of meat on that bone.
yeah... just trying to think how bad i might loss my ass or not

need for speed
04-19-2005, 10:45 PM
There are tons of HD trucks in Fl..... 06 production cranks up 5/7.. Dealers will be wanting to move trucks, especially since they have more 05's in the pipeline.. Shop it....

Do not get the V10 unless you own a gas station....

This dealer is saying they are stopping th HD for 06 in the 250..my not be true but that's what a ford guy is saying

need for speed
04-19-2005, 10:55 PM
like 52 list

HARLEY 'CREW DIESEL 4X4 w/MOONROOF!!*2005 FORD F-250 CREW CAB POWERSTROKE!*(See 9 PHOTOS!)*BRAND NEW CREW CAB F-250 HARLEY DAVIDSON SHORTBED 4X4, In Preferred '05 HARLEY Color: STRIKING 'TRUE BLUE Metallic' w/WEDGEWOOD BLUE HARLEY FLAMES & H/D Badging, Has HARLEY BLACK LEATHER CAPTAIN'S CHAIRS *FRONT & REAR* with H/D Embossed Center Console Storage Armrests,*PLUS*DUAL POWER/DUAL HEATED FRONT SEATS! POWERSTROKIN' With The 6.0 Liter TURBO-DIESEL, NEW 'TorqShift' 5 SPEED Automatic- in POPULAR 156" 'Shortbed' Wheelbase, Including Rancho Shocks & Skid Plates, 4X4 Dash Switch 'Shift-On-Fly'. HAS POWER MOONROOF w/Shade, LT275/65RX20E All-Terrain Tires Upgrade on The HARLEY DAVIDSON SPECIAL EDITION CHROME 20" WHEELS, FOG LIGHTS, & Advanced Security Group: Includes Keyless Keypad On Door, AutoLocks & AutoLights, & 2 Remote Entry FOB's Plus Keypad on Door. Has HARLEY EDITION BRIGHT TUBE CAB STEPS, H/D MATS,*POWER SLIDING*REAR WINDOW & Privacy Glass, Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver & FullSize Spare, Premium AM/FM Stereo with 6 DISC CD CHANGER IN-DASH, POWER ADJUSTABLE PEDALS Option, REVERSE SENSORS, Power Windows, Power Locks, TELESCOPIC TRAILER TOW HEATED 'SIGNAL' Mirrors, HARLEY Leather-Wrapped Tilt Steering Wheel w/Cruise Control, 4 WHEEL ABS Brakes, too-Backed By 100,000 Mile Engine Warranty + FULL 36,000 Mile/36 Month Bumper to Bumper Factory Warranty Incl. Roadside Assistance! Don't My Internet-Only Price Is: $47,580.! There Are No Current Regional Factory Rebates Available Thru 5/2/2005-Call For Update Or Other Incentives You May Qualify For! Let Me Sell YOU A 2005 HARLEY DIESEL CREW CAB for LE$$! For Price Guarantee,

need for speed
04-19-2005, 11:04 PM
what is the gas milage gona be on this thing>>>>

need for speed
04-19-2005, 11:15 PM
Thank you for the help!!! :biggrin.:

Cuda
04-19-2005, 11:34 PM
I average 17.3 mixed highway and city on my 02 7.3. My buddy with the 6.0 does better.

Poodle, I noticed that one you listed is an F350. I didn't know they made the HD Edition in a 350. I'm seriously thinking of going F350 with the next truck. Sometimes when I have a big load of tile, the 250 is squatting some. From what I've seen, the 350 only costs about a thousand more.

Mac
04-20-2005, 06:52 AM
Do a little research on the 6L diesel and it's reliabilty rating before you buy it. It has basically been a huge failure for Ford and produced a record number of buybacks. http://forums.thedieselstop.com/ubbthreads/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=2003Drivetrain1

ChromeGorilla
04-20-2005, 06:55 AM
MMMMMM...I think I'll have some popcorn for breakfast.......yummy! :biggrin:

need for speed
04-20-2005, 08:30 AM
And a beer or three :yes::tongue::biggrin: (http://dieselplace.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&f=46&page=1&pp=30&sort=lastpost&order=desc&daysprune=75)
would u buy a 6L... or i think u have one not sure????

some say good things some say it sucks>> ummm :shocking:

roadtrip se
04-20-2005, 08:43 AM
make mine gasoline!

Oh that's right, all of the whining about gas prices is happening on a different channel on this forum.

Tip...

It's very simple to get a cost price on the SD F-series, just go to Ford Direct or Edmunds and you can build your truck out in any trim to the invoice penny!

Those Harley Editions do look sweet. Of course, I might as well put a knife in my belly, then start shopping new trucks, with the EX sitting in the garage paid for!

Good luck!

Todd

Mac
04-20-2005, 08:50 AM
Yeah diesel is great, I paid $5k extra for a motor that get's only slightly better mileage, and diesel costs more than premium:bonk: . I had a record fillup on Friday, $70.25, gotta love it when the pump shuts off at $50 and you have to swipe again and keep going.

roadtrip se
04-20-2005, 09:11 AM
Gas 8-10

Diesel 18-20

I'll take my "slightly" better mileage all day long!

Ease off of that accelerator pedal a little MAC!

Todd

Dr. Dan
04-20-2005, 09:58 AM
:spongebob I am not gonna argue reliabilty in Power Plants, but I would like to suggest that the movement towards Deisel Power although it used to be excused as a mileage benifactor....I really feel today that it is more about Torque and Long Term Life of the Power Plant.

All engines seem to run way past 200,000 miles with out any fanfare, some 15 to 20 years ago that was pretty unheard of.

Reality is we are more than ever a disposable society....geared towards instant gratification, so we tend to trade in or sell the vehicles...with lots of life in them just to get the next best thing! :beer:

I am as guilty of this as anyone...but then I lean to the extreme...I also have 2 vehicles with well over 100,000 miles on them...one has over 200,000 miles and we love it...(97 4Runner).

I have not heard anything bad about this vehicle...I thnk the Ford Truck HD is a really great looking Truck. Hope they don't screw it up...

Good Luck Charlie

Doc :beer:

Mac
04-20-2005, 02:30 PM
I have a 6.0 now. It has the dreaded surging idle issue.. I cant stand it, so I am shopping a new truck heavily.. It will also be a Ford 6.0...

My truck has NEVER stranded me..
My truck pulls up to and beyond it's rated capacity every day all day...
My truck has paid for it's self three times over in 17 months.... It doesnt owe me a nickle, and never will..

My truck doesnt idle properly... Otherwise it rocks.. Fast, stable, fuel efficient for what it is, and how it is driven...

The other Scott

2004 F250 PSD 6.0 CC LWB..

Doing a buy back? What kind of mileage do you get?

Cuda
04-20-2005, 02:48 PM
It's not only about the money you save of fuel, you will take a BIG hit when you go to sell a heavy duty gas powered truck. It's hard to give them away. You will more than recoup the $5k extra you spent when you go to sell.

need for speed
04-20-2005, 08:40 PM
Ok.. thanks for all guys... i am picking it up Friday... will have to get a nice Donzi plate....ummmm.. :hyper:

yeah i am in Montreal today but leaving in the AM and will stop in GA to pick up the truck deal is done...

Islander
04-21-2005, 07:34 AM
(Our 150SC gets 18ish around town with the 5.4 however.)

Damn, 18 around town? What the heck am I doing wrong? I'm getting like 11-12 around town and no better than 15 on the highway with mine. Only difference from yours is 4wd.

BUIZILLA
04-21-2005, 08:27 AM
Mad Dog goes by his overhead calculator which are NEVER accurate :lookaroun :umbrella:

18FOOTER
04-21-2005, 01:20 PM
need for speed, if you call me i can give you invoice and rebates. 1-989-772-5974 and ask for bob at ext.155. ask for 18footer and they won't have a clue!!!

Lenny
04-21-2005, 04:15 PM
I bet you Al Eagles can get you a killer deal as well ;)

need for speed
04-23-2005, 07:13 PM
:) Got the truck home today.. wow..I am happy ............super nice!!

need for speed
04-24-2005, 11:39 AM
pics of new truck

Dr. Dan
04-24-2005, 05:43 PM
:cool: More full side pics please....shoot the interior too?

Doc :spongebob

need for speed
04-24-2005, 05:53 PM
try these

need for speed
04-24-2005, 05:55 PM
It fits. just !!!!

18FOOTER
04-25-2005, 02:57 PM
No F350 Srw Crew W Ith 43m. The Problem Is Crew Cab With 8' Box. They're So Long Nobody In Michigan Is Stocking 'em.:(

Johntrip
04-26-2005, 09:49 AM
$47,000.00 out the door.... Allison Trans, Duromax Diesel, Every option including Heated seats, Onstar, and XM radio..!!!

BUIZILLA
04-26-2005, 10:16 AM
That's a familiar dealership, that's where my 1500 CC came from. And a few other GMC's and a couple Pontiac's before that...

JH

need for speed
04-26-2005, 04:42 PM
Well today the dealer called me up... I had closed the deal everyhting singed done .. out the door all paper work in hand.. I was aproved for the truck no problem..!!...everyhting fine ... :moped:

they tell me they made a mistake, :toiletpap they gave me 4.9 % .. everyhting cool..
that is the rate on the king ranch. opps... not avail by Ford credit on the Harley..

they say they are the ones who.....uked...up. so they say they want me to singed a new form they are sending me at the 6,9 %.. I bet they want me to do it lol..this is like 3900$$ more for me to do the deal..

what i am thinking is i have allready signed at 4,9 ..% is this not the dealers problem..?? I have the truck they have my old one.. so i could just not do it?? they are the ones that did it.. and they signed at 4,9.. umm.. what do i do.. ?? they are in GA.. tell them.. what. I dont think they will come get the truck for 3900$.. lol.. not sure can they do anything.. or do i have them by the balls. :smash: :mad:

ChromeGorilla
04-26-2005, 05:21 PM
HAAAAAAAA youv'e gottem by the short and curlies my friend. I bet you they will have to eat some kind of cost with ford motor credit on this one my friend and don't want to so they 're trying to get you to sign new paperwork. I wouldn't do chit. While 4k really isnt that much $$$ (it is but it isn't) it's the principle of the matter. Don't do anything brother. I know a dude who is the finance guy a local dealership, I'm gonna ask him when I see him to get his opinion.

Sound like you have a signed contract by both parties for your loan. It's not your fault that the finance guy wrote a contract for a loan rate that wasn't available for that vehichle. He f'd up. I would seriously fight this if they push it. They probably will cuz Ford Credit is gonna be like WTF, why did you draft that loan up.....dealer hosed it up. Enjoy your new ride Charles.

need for speed
04-26-2005, 06:05 PM
That's what i am thinking.. i just was nervous they could hurt my credit.. but i don't think so.. it's their ass!! ! COOL. :shades:

BUIZILLA
04-26-2005, 06:21 PM
1) Has it been 72 hours when they called? this could be VERY important later on....
2) You have a signed contract reflecting a guarantee of payment on a specific VIN # vehicle, right? that's a BINDING contract by both party's...the F&I guy is an authorized contract signing rep of the bank that the loan got approved by. It's HIS responsibilty to verify the loan rate/package/offers BEFORE he inserts the paper into that wonderful calculator and contract printing machine.. At that point he flips the paper around, and READS it to you LINE BY LINE, box by box, noting the interest rate, what you bought, what you paid, what you got ripped off for on the trade, length of payments and total payment due each month. Then you BOTH signed it... That's a binding promissory note, on BOTH party's....
3) Read you fine print to see if there is a certain *mistake audit timeframe* that they are allowed to revise any errors. Remember the 72 hour window...
4) If item 3 is cool, the dealer will beb backcharged the amount missing ... I am having a hard time visualizing $3900 for 2% on a 5 year loan however. That would make the total interest charged about $9750 for the loan duration, since 2% is 40% of the original 4.9% loan.... if it goes to 6.9% then that's about 33% or $3900x3=$11,700 interest. Of course I don't know what you did for the downstroke though...

JH

ChromeGorilla
04-26-2005, 06:31 PM
Charles check it out.... http://www2.hotboat.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1268028&posted=1#post1268028

Cuda
04-26-2005, 06:31 PM
They signed the deal, they will have to honor the deal. No way I'd agree to raise it. Suppose they found they gave you too high percentage rate. Do you think they'd be as quick to want to lower it? Bottom line, you have the truck and the contract in hand. To get the truck back, they'd have to go through court, and I don't see them winning there. You can believe $3900 means a whole lot more to you and me than it does Ford Credit. It's not like they are losing money.

Go enjoy your truck. :)

need for speed
04-26-2005, 06:38 PM
Thanks Guys

Thanks Scott!!!!

roadtrip se
04-26-2005, 09:37 PM
and I've been in the car business ever since.

The advice is good here. The dealer can give you a rebate AND buy the interest rate down. Of course the buydown is coming out of the back end gross of the deal, where the finance folks make their money.

I would minimize my communications with these folks to email or writing and tell them to eat their mistake. By the way, Ford Credit isn't eating this mistake, the dealer is. Ford Credit will cash the contract at face value, but the amount coming back to the dealer won't be what they were expecting.

I wouldn't sign any more paperwork on this deal.

Todd

need for speed
04-26-2005, 10:41 PM
:propeller That's what i will do.. thanks.. roadtrip

Johntrip
04-27-2005, 10:58 AM
If you told them you did'nt want the truck under the new conditions, they would loose more than 4,000.00 in the fact that the truck is now used.... stand your ground and tell them to pay you cash for your trade and come pick up the truck then.....

Johntrip
04-27-2005, 11:00 AM
Roadtrip is right..... don't tell them anything else.. Do everything in writing or e-mail...

need for speed
05-02-2005, 02:37 PM
Can you all help me? The dealer called me up and said that if they don't receive the new paperwork from me, they will call in the truck as stolen? What can I do? Can they do this to me?

ChromeGorilla
05-02-2005, 02:52 PM
I'd call a lawyer. They are tryin to bully you into paying for their mistake. OK new scenario. You tell them you don't want to purchase the vehichle for the rate offered. You'll gladly return the HD f250 and would like your truck back.

1. They would lose $$$. They would now have a USED F-250 HD to sell again, not new.

2. Hope the focker hasn't sent your truck to auction already or sold it.....then they sure as hell wouldn't be getting that focker back.

They are threatening to call it in as stolen? Looks to me that you have a bill of sale in your possesion and that this is now a civil matter for the civil courts to decide, not the criminal courts ...ie auto theft.

ChromeGorilla
05-02-2005, 02:56 PM
Go ahead and let them call it in stolen. It's a friggin contract dispute. I bet the police tell the dealer that and tell them that it's now a civil matter..... It's not like you took it for a weekend test drive and never brought it back..... it's a contract dispute.

BUIZILLA
05-02-2005, 03:12 PM
Let 'em call it in....

Carry a copy of your sales contract with you.

Ask them where your old truck is.

Have your attorney make a phone call to them.

JH

Mac
05-02-2005, 03:12 PM
When you sign a mortgage on a house there is usually a clause paper that you have to sign that will not hold them liable for any errors and requires you to sign corrected paperwork, I would not be surprised if a car loan has the same caveat built into it somewhere on the forms you signed. I would try and work it out with them, you are going to have to resolve it with them sooner or latter, better sooner and friendlier than latter with lawyers.

need for speed
05-02-2005, 03:35 PM
I'd call a lawyer. They are tryin to bully you into paying for their mistake. OK new scenario. You tell them you don't want to purchase the vehichle for the rate offered. You'll gladly return the HD f250 and would like your truck back.

1. They would lose $$$. They would now have a USED F-250 HD to sell again, not new.

2. Hope the focker hasn't sent your truck to auction already or sold it.....then they sure as hell wouldn't be getting that focker back.

They are threatening to call it in as stolen? Looks to me that you have a bill of sale in your possesion and that this is now a civil matter for the civil courts to decide, not the criminal courts ...ie auto theft.

Well........They already called it in stolen. I am on the phone with the lawyer. I called Ford too and they said the dealer was in the wrong.

ChromeGorilla
05-02-2005, 03:43 PM
HA!!!!!!!!!! Gotta love it when you call FORD, not a dealer but FORD itself......... pickle lickers I tell ya!

That seems to be good news Charles. So we gonna caravan up to NY? We have a place to stay in NC on the way up at my inlaws..........let me know. Looks like we now will leave on around Mon the 13th of June. (I'm gonna do the Jax PR on June 11)

ChromeGorilla
05-02-2005, 04:02 PM
The funniest response I have heard from someone was

"If you stole thier truck how they hell did they get yours? Did you leave it as evidence?" LMAO

Or "They reported the truck stolen? Call and report yours stolen and you saw it in their lot." LOL

ChromeGorilla
05-02-2005, 06:26 PM
This fella had some insightfull observations....

"OK let me "put my Johnson in a drawer and shut-it" .

I'm a Finance Manager for a Ford Dealership outside of Seattle WA. After reading all 30 plus of the posts on this thread a few things are for sure, (1)we don't have all the facts (2) the "dealership" has an ethic problem if they cant "eat" 2 points of rate and (3) they (the dealership) may have recourse against this guy.

Here are a couple of facts. Most States including my State and GA. have a "bushing law" that requires dealerships to "secure financing within 3 business days or the customer has the right to return the rig. However if the dealership FAILS to notify the buyer within 3 business days ( not a week ) that it could NOT secure financing at the rate and terms contracted at the time of sale, the dealership is in violation of the bushing law and is obligated to honor the contract as it was originally signed.

05 F-SuperDuty Harley Davidson incentives thru FMCC as of last week are.
Rebate $ 0 rates, 24 @ 2.9, 36 @ 3.9, 48 @ 4.9,
60@ 6.9

So it seems most of you are correct if there is a "bushing violation".........the rig is his at the contracted terms........

UNLESS.......the notification was delivered in a timely manner .

But as I said earlier, our Dealership would be eating the 2 points of rate to keep the guy happy.

Just my .02"

Taken from another board.

BUIZILLA
05-02-2005, 09:14 PM
1) Has it been 72 hours when they called? this could be VERY important later on....JH
hmmmmmm
:umbrella:

roadtrip se
05-02-2005, 09:50 PM
Need for Speed...

There is NO provison in the Ford Credit finance contract to allow them to bump your rate, unless they can prove that your credit rating does not justify the rate that you were delivered under. This would be easy to prove based on a rejection notice and qualified rate from Ford Credit. You should know where your credit stands and whether you qualify for the rates you were given. Ford Credit will typically electronically score all but the worst of credit ratings for spot delivery, so the chances of this occurring are pretty rare, unless your credit is spotty.

If they have already admitted to a mistake in contracting your paper, an attorney contact would probably stop this really stupid charade! I would contact your local Ford Credit office to verify and find out where you stand.

Trust me from someone who knows, Ford needs to put every vehicle on the road that they can right now. Unless there is some dirty laundry somwhere, this dealer needs to sober up.

RT

need for speed
05-04-2005, 08:26 AM
O boy!!!! know the dealer sais they will come and get it or r comming to get it!! for 3000$$ difff.... what should i say or do know i said ok come get it.. hahha.. sould i let it go ???

Cuda
05-04-2005, 08:39 AM
If they come get it, call the sheriff and report it stolen! This is total Bs! Tell the sob to bring a gun if he wants your truck! :kaioken: :kaioken: :angryfire :angryfire

need for speed
05-05-2005, 01:02 PM
got to talk to the owner of the for dealer.... ummmm...

2 days later.. he called me up :wavey: they r paying the diff to ford credit.. hahahha.. sucker!!! :shades:

Cuda
05-05-2005, 02:52 PM
Who was it that was threatening you? The salesman, or the finance guy? That's because their ass is in hot water for making the wrong deal. Glad to hear the dealer is doing right.

need for speed
05-05-2005, 03:12 PM
the girl who did the paper work was the one saying the s,,,t... haha

Rootsy
05-05-2005, 03:36 PM
hmmm for threats and actions such as these i think i'd be demanding some sort of restitution from the dealership. Threats, police action, pressuring, blackmail... hmmm... at the very least the individual who put these actions in motion should be unemployed... personally i feel free oil changes and routine maintenance for the next few years should also help to alleviate the mental and emotional anguish you have endured.

i'd be just a little bit irate... some have seen what happens to furry little critters that tick me off... i hate salesman even more...

JR

roadtrip se
05-05-2005, 09:51 PM
"i'd be just a little bit irate... some have seen what happens to furry little critters that tick me off... i hate salesman even more...

JR"

JR,

I could make a similar comment about some of the engineers I get to work with every day....

There are squirrels in every profession, including sales.

I'm just glad this worked out for the best.

RT

need for speed
05-05-2005, 10:35 PM
thank u to everyone who helped :rolleyes: :wink: .. done deal ...

smokediver
05-07-2005, 06:52 PM
nice ride charles ! gonna be needing any boat work ???? if you bought it at tamiami the old man wil be pissed but will treat you right . Ford doesn't have anything on him though .... he has no floor plan ... he writes a check when the cars are delivered to him ....

need for speed
05-07-2005, 06:57 PM
no... no .. got it in GA saved a little $$ out of Naples. :) :rlol:

Dr. Dan
05-08-2005, 07:06 AM
:spongebob Charles...do you ever check your private or email, or am I on the "Pay No Mind List"...just curious...

Glad to hear it worked out!

Doc :beer: