PDA

View Full Version : New Pope

ChromeGorilla
04-19-2005, 11:16 AM
White smoke and bell

TuxedoPk
04-19-2005, 11:28 PM
Has anyone else wondered why the media is questioning the choice of the pope choosing the name Benedict without any mention of St. Malachy's phrophesy?

I find it concerning that the press is so tunnel visioned with the fact that the new pope will not be changing its position in terms of the ordination of women, homosexuality, and contraception that they have totally ignored coverage of Ratzinger's close ties to Opus Dei and no discussion as to whether this pontiff is the false prophet described in Revelation.

Lenny
04-19-2005, 11:34 PM
Richard, THANKS :yes: , now I have something "new" to research :D

Good stuff for a guy like me that lives in a world of Conspiracy :)

TuxedoPk
04-20-2005, 08:03 AM
Lenny,

Post what you find out... would be interesting to me and I'm sure others will find what you learn to be quite interesting.

goatee
04-20-2005, 10:53 AM
if i'm not mistaken,,,, we are to have one more pope after this one before the apocolypse. i did hear a woman say something yesterday about the anti-christ becoming pope. first its bush, now its the pope,,,,, i dunno!

i say, if they're the anti-christ, dont elect them!!!! i dont like anti's anyway

im anti-anti

pmreed
04-20-2005, 11:18 AM
Malachy's prediction for this pope is
Gloria olivæ . How you gonna make that fit a white-skinned German? Oh well, somebody'll come up with something; they always do!! :D

TuxedoPk
04-20-2005, 01:14 PM
Malachy's prediction for this pope is . How you gonna make that fit a white-skinned German? Oh well, somebody'll come up with something; they always do!! :D

Gloria Olivae is latin for the "glory of the olives"
The Order of the Benedictines is know as the "Olivetans"