PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Woodrow
04-19-2005, 09:19 AM
As a new member of this site, I thank all of you for the wonderful information, pics etc. I have spent many hours here before joining, reading posts and watching the progress shots of your boats. I find it all fascinating, amazing and beautiful.

As you may have guessed, I do research for family and friends. This site is the best I have found for information about older Donzis (1964-1969.) I am hoping someone here will be willing to assist me further. I am looking for a good, clear pic of an older Donzi dashboard…the one that is arched at the top with 5 gauges. I would also like a clear scanned image of the Swedish flag decal from an early Donzi.

Thanks,

Woodrow

Woodrow
04-20-2005, 11:10 AM
Welcome to the board!! Pull up a chair, set wahile :)

Check the registry for pics, look at some of the older 16's....

Thank you. It is nice to be here officially instead of just reading and learning. Having grown up in a landlocked area, there was little opportunity to learn much about boats except to assist in sinking an unsinkable sailboat in the lake...:rolleyes: My last encounter with waterskiing did not have a happy ending either. Obviously I should have stuck with the fishing boats and canoes which were familiar to me.

I have checked the registry for older models but most of the pics with gauges are obscured by things like the steering wheel, the driver, etc. Most of the Swedish decals are too fuzzy for me to print with any clarity...something about the transmission does not lend itself to clear printing, no matter how much fiddling I do with the settings.

Thanks again,

Woody