PDA

View Full Version : Attn Gero

Hilsinger Motorsports
04-16-2005, 08:45 PM
Please call me, I tried your cell phone number and it is disconnected, I do not have another number for you. 513-616-6147.

Thanks,
Allan

gero1
04-17-2005, 06:36 AM
funny i just called me and i was home, phone is working just fine, just called you and got your voice mail as per the norm!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is this how you do bussiness?????? you have stated a false fact about my phone # and embarssed me in front of my piers on this web site. p.o ain't even close 615-633-6907 @ home is 615-666-7600. may i suggest that you crate my o.d case up and write do not stack fragil on it and ship it next day to r. gerometta, 121 sycamorevalley rd. lafayette t.n 37083....have given you all this many times before :shocking:

gero1
04-17-2005, 07:39 PM
just got back from the lake, run 79.9 on g.p.s with a full load of fuel and me in the boat... black hawks RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChromeGorilla
04-17-2005, 08:26 PM
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????

blackhawk
04-17-2005, 09:14 PM
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????

I'm with you! :confused:

Hilsinger Motorsports
04-17-2005, 10:31 PM
Hey Gero,

Sorry man, I'll take the blame on this one. I did not have my file with me when I tried to call you Sat evening(where I have your info written down), and usually your number is in my call log on my phone, but it was not this time, so I did dial the wrong number, I tried to call you right away and thought the number I called was correct. I apologize, yes, your phone works fine as I spoke to you tonight. Sorry, I did not mean to insinuate anything other than I was trying to get ahold of you and could not. I will use PM next time, sorry that I aggrivated you. That was not my intent, just wanted you to know I was trying to call you back.

I will have the drive shipped tomorrow, we'll cover the freight ofcourse. I have dozens upon dozens of very satisfied customers, so wrong numbers are not the norm for me, making business calls on Sat and Sun is. Sorry I messed up trying to call you. I'll send you that T-shirt and some other goodies also. Thank you man, I appreciate it very much.

Have a nice night everyone :)

Allan
513-616-6147