PDA

View Full Version : Lake Winnie Donzi Poker Run July 29th-31st

Dr. Dan
04-16-2005, 04:17 PM
:smash: Well I know many of you already plan on attending, and I spoke to Bonnie this week...she is having difficulty getting onto the Registry...(Damn Squirrels) so I thought I would start a thread to post some pics and give people some general info about the upcoming Lake Winnie Poker Run for 2005!
http://www.winnipesaukee.com/ This is a great overview page and gives you an opportunity to check out the Lake & Accomadations.

The Poker Run is always the last Saturday in July...this year its the 30th. As with other Events...most arrive on Friday and depart Sunday. But like most of the beautiful venues for our Events...ya might wanna book some extra time, its a really nice place .... especially for Donzis. :biggrin:

The Naswa is where the Event is held, they also have Rooms & Docks....its always crowded so book early. http://www.naswa.com/

:bighug: Bonnie will add to this ...but the Format last year was
Friday Evening Dinner Gathering...to meet the arrivals, Party and try to Sleep.
Saturday is the Poker Run, meet at the Naswa for a Drivers meeting ...Last year was a riot, there was a Costume Theme Poker Run & Prizes for the best Crew, everyone should be in a common Theme...this was really alot of Fun!
Dinner was a Lobster/Clam bake...and this went over really well...this year we are adding a little bit of a continuation of the Costume thing from earlier...sorta. Saturday Evening Dinner will also be a "Toga Party" so get out those bed sheets, and get creative....this should be off the hook!!!!!!!! :spongebob

Boat launches & parking are available at Aimes Farm...about a 10 minute romp to the Naswa. Get a Chart of the Lake, lots of Rocks out of bounds...so know where you are going...or follow a local...damn Super Charged Classics anyway....(Culotta) :smash:

Bonnie will add specifics...but I wanted to post a general itinerary so you all get your creative juices flowing. If you have never partied with the Bandits...its not to be missed. So check out the Web Sites, get the Boat Shined up...and make an effort to come join us in the Craziest Donzi Gathering of the Season...The Lake Winnie Donzi Poker Run.

Check out last years Photos: http://atlanticcoastdonzi.com/gallery/events04_nh

Doc :beer:

boxy
04-16-2005, 06:03 PM
I'm in, I've already got my tickets for the late night drunken starfish comedy cruise..... :D

Dr. Dan
04-17-2005, 09:07 AM
:bonk: Wow...after reviewing some of the Pictures...I forgot how beautiful Ken Lessards Daughters are, I forgot what a FlyBoy...Dwight was.....and what an awesome time it really was!

Browse our gallery of the 2004 Winnie Run. And make plans to join us this year....this will be the best. :wavey:

Doc :banghead:

Dr. Dan
04-17-2005, 09:36 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5th Annual Lake Winnipesaukee Donzi Poker Run
Saturday, July 31st, 2004

Schedule:
FRIDAY:
7:00 p.m. Cocktails at Christmas Island Lounge
(This is the same place we had it last year)

SATURDAY:
NASWA Beach Docks
10:00 a.m. Drivers Meeting
11:00 a.m. POKER RUN
Opening of the cards
Special Awards
7:00 p.m. Clam Bake – Christmas Island Beach
($35 per person)

SUNDAY:
12:00 p.m. Relaxing at the Sandbar (Small Cove)

* * SPECIAL AWARD * * *

A special award will be going out to the TEAM that is BEST dressed in “uniform” to match their captain’s boat, and uses the most unique props. THE PARTISIPATION OF THE ENTIRE TEAM IS A MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Questions: Contact George Culotta (603) 434-8684
Bonnie Wadsworth (603) 566-6227
donzinh@comcast.net

MOTEL ARRANGEMENTS:

Again, we encourage any fellow Lake Winni Donzi members to take in out of towners.

Christmas Island www.christmasresort.com
NASWA www.naswa.com

The above was the schedule from last year...Bonnie will update and edit this...but just as a reference, to give everyone an idea...(some items,places and fees from the above may change)...but I doubt it.

Doc

Audiofn
04-26-2005, 07:27 AM
My only suggestion would be to see if the Naswa can set aside maybe one or two waitress's for us. Last year the service was the worst ever. I mean they ussually are not that great but we waited over 2 hours just to get a order in that never showed.

Other then that the run was a blast (little rough for us 18's :biggrin.: )and if I do not have to be working on my house (building a new place in ME.) I will DEFINATLY be there!!!

Jon

Dr. Dan
04-26-2005, 05:10 PM
:beer: I will suggest that to Bonnie and the Culotta Miester....it's a good idea...lord knows we could use at least two...

Doc :spongebob

Donzi Di
04-28-2005, 03:24 PM
Dan -

Hey there... for Saturday night's Clam Bake - should we send money ahead of time to someone or are we going to pay Saturday morning when we register?

Di

DonRatto
05-16-2005, 08:31 PM
Boxy as long as its cool with Wayleye and Mustang, you will see Pilgram and The Rat, got some new ones for you this year too, most likely we will be flying in, coming in from Atlanta. Give me a call when you get a chance. 860-593-3367

Dr. Dan
05-19-2005, 11:37 PM
:bonk: Di.... I will talk to George tomorrow and let ya know...my guess as it will be handled similar to last year...but I will check.

This year will be a riot...I am really looking forward to it... :bonk:

Doc of :spit:

DONZI
05-20-2005, 05:31 AM
:bonk: Wow...after reviewing some of the Pictures...I forgot how beautiful Ken Lessards Daughters are, I forgot what a FlyBoy...Dwight was.....and what an awesome time it really was!

Browse our gallery of the 2004 Winnie Run. And make plans to join us this year....this will be the best. :wavey:

Doc :banghead:
Thank you for the kind words on the girls Dan. We look forward to seeing everyone again Resv. made at C.I.. George & Bonnie truly put on a great event and will make you feel very welcome.

Dr. Dan
05-20-2005, 07:11 AM
:spongebob
Dan -

Hey there... for Saturday night's Clam Bake - should we send money ahead of time to someone or are we going to pay Saturday morning when we register?

Di

:spongebob Diana.....George says at the Registration in the Morning of the Poker Run!

Darcy get your Bad Self Up there...you could ride with us....But it would be great to see ya if ya have time....I am sure we have alot of boats to ride in...

This year promises to be the most Crazed Event of the Season...I think it will even shame the Rally this year...I mean come on a Costume Party Poker Run, and a Toga Party Clam Bake? ...Get Over yourself and bring the Family the Girlfriend, Mistress, Secretary or Yard Boy...and get up to Winnie for a spectacular Lake Fu#K Scott Pearson experience...I mean Life is Short, Hey I'm Short! :spongebob

Plus meet Pete & Mo's new Donzette!

See Ya on the Water

Doc of Prognastication & Really Bad Ideas..."Horrible Ideas" :beer:

Dr. Dan
06-24-2005, 11:33 PM
:smash: OK...it's a month away, and only 3 weeks if ya throw out the week of the 4th that everyone is off. Can I get a little help over here!

We need Toga Makers, Costume Makers...and some Salt Peter for Dwight!

Doc of Eternal Provocation - I'm A Doctor, it's my Job? :spongebob

MikeMiller
06-27-2005, 03:42 PM
Only a month away!!!!!

Doc, what kind of costume should I start to work on? Give me some ideas.

Can't wait to see everyone! I will be single so I need some drop dead ladies hanging on me at all times! Oh... maybe Dwight will throw some my way!

See ya.

Dr. Dan
06-27-2005, 07:56 PM
:beer: Well, First Off. You will need a Toga for Saturday Evenings Dinner...so work on that!

As for the Run...I would like to see you as maybe "Miller Time" , maybe a giant Miller Lite Bottle or something?

Or you could come as Liz and Mines' Patient...we dress as Doctors...we could make ya look like ya Rode With Dwight or some one of even lesser Driving Skill and make ya look like a Train Wreck?

Actually its really informal...but its all in fun...what ever works...I'll keep thinking, call me and I'll see what I can come up with. :puke:

Doc Tor of Bayess Rectus :spongebob

Air 22
06-29-2005, 12:04 AM
:beer: Well, First Off. You will need a Toga for Saturday Evenings Dinner...so work on that!

As for the Run...I would like to see you as maybe "Miller Time" , maybe a giant Miller Lite Bottle or something?

Or you could come as Liz and Mines' Patient...we dress as Doctors...we could make ya look like ya Rode With Dwight or some one of even lesser Driving Skill and make ya look like a Train Wreck?

Actually its really informal...but its all in fun...what ever works...I'll keep thinking, call me and I'll see what I can come up with. :puke:

Doc Tor of Bayess Rectus :spongebob

Train Wreck? :rolleyes: Please...I FLY meat head.... :fire: not run on rails like you.... land lover :cartman: .... :beer: :yes:

boxy
06-29-2005, 08:34 AM
Train Wreck? :rolleyes: Please...I FLY meat head.... :fire: not run on rails like you.... land lover :cartman: .... :beer: :yes:

........ are you one of those male air waitresses ????

Air 22
06-29-2005, 11:14 AM
........ are you one of those male air waitresses ????

Did you come up with that all by yourself??? To answer your question...NO, I'm a Captain.
FYI its male flight attendant not air waitress.... Seeing how your so interested I'll pass your name along to a few of them so you can have some fun!!!

boxy
06-29-2005, 11:17 AM
Damn, I thought you Nova Scotia guys had a better sense of humor than that. You must be a couple of cases of Alexander Keith's short, I'll have to fix you up at Winni ...... :D

I've always got Doc's back, even if it is a little bit like guarding a wookie

Air 22
06-29-2005, 12:16 PM
Damn, I thought you Nova Scotia guys had a better sense of humor than that. You must be a couple of cases of Alexander Keith's short, I'll have to fix you up at Winni ...... :D

I've always got Doc's back, even if it is a little bit like guarding a wookie

Nova Scotia?...its Vancouver :biggrin: ...anyway...DOC and I are very close friends and we speak almost daily...mostly just BS..ie my cell phone bill.$$$ He throws me under the bus all the time ...and I throw it back at 'em... all in good fun. So don't worry about the Wookies back w/ me... :beer:

Dr. Dan
07-08-2005, 04:19 PM
:smash: Ok So when was the last time ya ate something fishy, and were wrapped in a Bed Sheet? :rolleyes:

Ok Let me rephrase that...when was the last time ya got drunk, had a full belly and were surrounded by half naked women?

Wait a minute :spongebob ... OK ..Uh...were having a Toga Party for Dinner Saturday Nite...so get your Stick Together Brother and get to the Winnie Bandits Home Turf for a Clam & Lobster Bake to be experienced. We promise to tie Dwight Down so you can all eat your own meal...not like last year when he kept saying ..."Hey Look Over There?" and then your Corn would be missing...Heathen!!! :eek:

This year promises more Carnage than Most...plus meet little Pete & Mo's Offspring? Witness the fastest 22 Classic on Winnie...Blow 2 tires on an old Trailer and realize ya never packed your Spare?

Try to catch the Chase Boat... a 28 ZX Scorpion with 377's and now Blowers...this boat was tough to follow before... now it has posted GPS Speeds now in the Triple Digits! Oye Vey!

Don't forget your costume for the Themed Poker Run, everyone have a common theme in your boat...this was a riot last year! :jestera:

Winnie the Home of the Witches...where Rock Rides are Free, but not inexpensive... just ask Bradley!

Doc of Prophylactic Anticipation :smash:

Audiofn
07-19-2005, 07:59 AM
Unfortunatly I will have to pass. Did not finish the boat last weekend. Got sick on Sunday and just could not keep it going. Oh well next weekend maybe......

Jon

Dr. Dan
07-19-2005, 09:02 AM
:cool: Audio Boy...come anyway....even without your boat, never too many Bandits and the More the merrier? ;)

Dwight will even show you his Red Bling Bling, " I told him to Stop Rubbing it so hard...or that would happen?"

A little over a week and counting... here is a cool website that might make out fits for Saturday night more palletable.

http://www.ron-turner.com/howtomakeatoga.html

See More of You Than I Want To Soon!

Doctorious Rectus :eek!:

Dr. Dan
07-21-2005, 06:39 AM
:wavey: :D :rlol: :D :wavey: Hey Stick This Sucka!.... Who's coming, who's not sure, who cares...

Cuz the Party Starts When the Doc hits the Town...

Come one come all to the Universal Ball...a Donzi Fest...that Rivals The Best.

Rockin Boats Equals Rockin Times....Meet the E Crew at the Fancey...and stay and make Dwight Dancy? :rlol:

Keep it clean cuz the Witches Be Mean ...just ask Brad how his Skeg made his boat lean?

The Silver Fox is second to none, a Host of Grand Proportions with Lots of Wine and Plenty of Fun.

The Costumes conceal ...what is yet to be revealed, the Lobsters are nervous....the Clams be a shakin.... :smash:

Get Your Bling Polished Up and insure that this Event You'll Be Makin...

Cuz when the Dust Settles down...hardly a Soul will be in Town....and you'll have to ask yourself...

Huh? What the Hell Was I Thinking? :bighug:

Doc of Non Poetic Justice :D

undertaker
07-21-2005, 07:30 AM
Doc you are soooo f**k up :biggrin: :biggrin: . Wish I could make this event. :mad: There is always next year.

Undertaker :smash:

Extreme Measures
07-21-2005, 04:07 PM
Hey Doc Ann and I will be attending the event only thing is we are not going to pull the 33 down just us and the kids.We look forward to meeting somemore bandits.talk soon Xtreme

mphatc
07-24-2005, 08:07 PM
When are folks rolling into town??

I plan if my business allows to take off most of Friday, as weekdays are always better for boating. Has anyone made plans for some cruise on Friday?

Mario with a strong running Corsican !

Dr. Dan
07-24-2005, 09:52 PM
:spongebob The Atlantic Coast Donzi Ontourage will be arriving Thursday...we will be at Camp Donzi as always...leave me a message, I will be keeping my Rig at Ames Farms.

Doc of the Toga :beer:

717-512-3656 Cell

Tom Davis
07-27-2005, 01:41 PM
Are we planning a raft-up at Braun Bay on Friday afternoon like last year????

Anybody interested?? Kim & I will be at the boat by noon on Friday.

My cell 603-930-9566 be sure to leave a message, I can't hear the phone over the engine ;-)

Tom Davis
Winni Bandits

Dr. Dan
07-27-2005, 05:31 PM
:spongebob T... I will suggest that to the Director of Fun...I am sure he will give it a Nod as long as Brad stays outta the Witches, I don't allow my Main Fuel Shut Off Valve to Close...and we can keep Dwight out of his Bilge pumping out the Water like at Lake George.

I am leaving within the Hour...my cell is on here a few times...

717-512-3656

Doc In Search of Syrogate Nurses For the Poker Run... :beer:

ChromeGorilla
07-27-2005, 09:18 PM
Doc In Search of Syrogate Nurses For the Poker Run... :beer:

.........surrogate....... :biggrin:

Extreme Measures
07-27-2005, 10:05 PM
This realy sucks but we will not be attending the event this year,there has been a change of plans with my vacation stuff we were realy looking forward to the run but maybe next year.xtreme

DONZI
07-28-2005, 06:16 AM
http://www.weather.com/activities/driving/interstate/weather/weekend.html?locid=USNH0121&from=36hr_topnav_driving
Looks like its gonna be a good one. The girls & I should be arriving Fri. midday.

Note to self. Keep the girls very far away from the Dr. this wk. end. :biggrin:

Audiofn
07-28-2005, 01:07 PM
There was some talk last weekend up in Maine about running down there on Saturday to check out the wood boat show and the poker runs. We will look for you all if we do that. Look for this boat or a 30 foot Cig Mystic that is what with blueish purple graphics.

mphatc
07-28-2005, 09:31 PM
I'm heading to the pond around 2 pm, launching from Glendale around 2:45

Once you all figure out your afternoon plans, please call me.

work,
603-228-2888

cell
603-321-5498

Mario