PDA

View Full Version : I Think I'm Ready For Water???????

33 crossbow
04-07-2005, 01:55 PM
:rlol: THE PROGECTS ARE FINNALY ABOUT OVER..............ALL OF YOU IN THE LAKE ST. CLAIR AREA LETS GET SOME RUNS PUT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY E-MAIL IS: tim@gafrisch.com

:banghead: I AM ONLY WORRIED ABOUT THESE DARN GAS $$$$$$$$$$ :splat:

TIM.

onesubdrvr
04-07-2005, 02:01 PM
'Nuff said, sweet ride!!

Wayne

Trueser
04-07-2005, 03:47 PM
Tim,
Looks like you may have a problem getting the boat out of the building.

Lookin Good................

I'm on my way up to pick up the 29 in the morning. I will email you some pictures.

Mike

olredalert
04-08-2005, 09:29 AM
Tim,

------Brand new redone (dont ask) Scorpion with a set of Brodix fast-burns going on dyno today or tomorrow at Crocketts. Then back to the Corsican for install. With a bit of luck I will be ready fairly quick as well. Look forward to some Harsens horsing around soon.
------Would love a ride in that bad boy of yours sometime. Its looking awsome!............Bill S

Sam
04-08-2005, 09:37 AM
Well if your thinking about this weekend keep an eye out for ice. When coming from Harsens Island this morning there was still ice flowing down the N. Channel............will it ever stop. :rolleyes: Give me a shout when you splash her, I'm always looking for playmates.

Sam :boat:

roadtrip se
04-08-2005, 10:18 AM
I was just out trying to bring the gleam back to my IMCO stuff last night.
Polished vs satin, I would have gone satin in a do over.

Also doing an impellor, new NGKs, and buffing to make sure she is at tip-top shape.

Going to get the MYCO out of the hostage situation this weekend. Loading ammo as we speak into the Excursion.

Sounds like we all could use a shakedown as soon as the icebergs clear, before heading down to AOTH V.

Let us know.

Todd

olredalert
04-08-2005, 10:18 AM
-------you got it, Sam. Cant wait, but ice just might be harmful...............Bill S