PDA

View Full Version : GCarter,....ahhh fried rice

onesubdrvr
04-06-2005, 06:13 PM
WARNING!!!!!!

GCarter is trying to poison LastTango and CG, and other Jacksonvillians,...

HE IS SOLELY responsible for sending over 30 tons of rotten meat to chinese
resturants in the Jacksonville area,....

WARNING, DON'T EAT THE MOO GOO GAI PAN!!!

Just kidding, I'm SURE GCarter had nothing to do with it,....but a true story non the less!!

Wayne

gcarter
04-06-2005, 10:39 PM
Wayne, have you been sniffing gasoline again? :shocking:

Last Tango
04-07-2005, 09:39 AM
Although his Minx was a real eye-catcher at Mt. Dora, he was still seriously jealous of Sir Chromey's 22 and my 18. You could see it in his eye. Funny how he managed to bring into the conversation where Scott and I liked to eat most. Seems a bit exessive poisoning half the city to get at us. Especially since I haven't been to Chinese in over a two months.
But thanks for the heads-up on the Moo Goo Guy Pan!
Mark

gcarter
04-07-2005, 10:30 AM
Although his Minx was a real eye-catcher at Mt. Dora, he was still seriously jealous of Sir Chromey's 22 and my 18. You could see it in his eye. Funny how he managed to bring into the conversation where Scott and I liked to eat most. Seems a bit exessive poisoning half the city to get at us. Especially since I haven't been to Chinese in over a two months.
But thanks for the heads-up on the Moo Goo Guy Pan!
Mark
That would be darned near impossible since I've been 3000 miles away for more than a week.

Last Tango
04-07-2005, 10:47 AM
Only takes a phone call to order bad meat. Besides, if you are anywhere even CLOSE, San Francisco you are at the epicenter of the Chinese Mafia...

txtaz
04-07-2005, 10:54 AM
And we are going to the Wok Inn for lunch. Geessshhhh, I don't get this thread. Clues???? Anyone???? :embarasse

onesubdrvr
04-07-2005, 01:36 PM
Well, there is ALWAYS alterior motives, no?

Wayne

BUIZILLA
04-07-2005, 01:38 PM
Only takes a phone call to order bad meat. Besides, if you are anywhere even CLOSE, San Francisco you are at the epicenter of the Chinese Mafia...maybe that's why you don't see any dogs roaming the streets in 'Frisco..

anonymous :rolleyes:

gold-n-rod
04-07-2005, 01:54 PM
Only takes a phone call to order bad meat. Besides, if you are anywhere even CLOSE, San Francisco you are at the epicenter of the Chinese Mafia...

I'm told that in SF, due to their heavy concentration of, err, alternative lifestyles, the favorite Chinese dish is...........

You have to scroll down.

Way down.

Your better turn back because this isn't pleasant.....

OK, if you have scrolled down this far, you deserve it.......

Cum of Som Yong Gui!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That'll teach ya! :smash: :smash: :smash:

gcarter
04-07-2005, 07:18 PM
And we are going to the Wok Inn for lunch. Geessshhhh, I don't get this thread. Clues???? Anyone???? :embarasse

That's what I'm thinking......
Is this a conspiracy?????

The Minx isn't for sale.....no kind of threats will change my mind!!!!! :smile:

ChromeGorilla
04-07-2005, 09:44 PM
The funniest part to me about this thread is the last time I had Chinese was with Last Tango a couple months back...........in Jacksonville!

Last Tango
04-08-2005, 09:19 AM
(Psssst. Shipmates (you know who you are). It looks like we need to turn up the wick a bit more on this guy or he is going to hoard that Minx and deprive us sailors of a shot at owning it. Remember the code, stick to the plan, and the password is One Red Shoe...)
Ahemm...

George, buddy, we were just fooling around with ya on that dog meat Chinese thing. We knew you weren't after us but meant to get the Baja and Fountain guys. See we were really thinking that if you brought that Minx up here to Jax for the Angel Aid Poker Run, me and Sir Chromey and Onesub could, you know, sort of PROTECT you and your nice boat from any, ummmm, HARM! Yeah, that's the ticket, HARM!!!!! :pimp:

gcarter
04-08-2005, 09:46 AM
Gosh guys; I'm getting all emotional!
The thought that you want me to come to Jacksonville that bad is overwhelming.
But I just can't make it.
So that weekend, for sure, the Minx will be locked up safe and secure in its warehouse.
But I hope you guys have a good time. And don't any Moo Goo Guy Pan! :)

onesubdrvr
04-08-2005, 03:47 PM
So that weekend, for sure, the Minx will be locked up safe and secure in its warehouse.
But I hope you guys have a good time. And don't any Moo Goo Guy Pan! :)
Hee Hee, didn't Dorothy wear 2 red shoes (;)) in Wizard of Oz?,....

Anyway George, I'm sorry I'm not going to get the chance to meet you then, sorry to hear....

Wayne