PDA

View Full Version : Boxy, Ed and other Canucks, Gomery report ?

Lenny
04-05-2005, 08:01 PM
I have not been able to get in yet, but apparently there is some info on testimony at the hearings today in Ottawa that is enough to topple our Government, has us backing away from the Kyoto Accord and a host of other occurances. It is on the American Blog site, that now, in Canada, is a crime to link to, or copy/print/view :rolleyes:

Anyways, it is sooo busy I have not been able to get in. I wonder what is there? It is based out of Minnesota.
www.

the person incharge of a ship and steering it. (when there are two of them)

what you have when you have 2- 25 cents coins in your pocket. Half of 50 in plural ;)

blog

.com

:D

...something about using 100's of millions of $$$$ of taxpayer money to actually buy the Parlimentary seats in Quebec, to win the last Election, that ended up making up our Minority Government... hmmm

boxy
04-05-2005, 08:59 PM
Lenny, I read it, then again. I also read a webpage that said Tupac was shopping in Beverly Hills this weekend ...... :bonk: :bonk:

There didn't seem to be a lot of info from today's hearings.

Ed Donnelly
04-05-2005, 09:20 PM
Better get your passports before the government topples.
The mighty U.S.A. will soon want all Canadians showing their passports when entering the states..........Ed

Lenny
04-05-2005, 09:28 PM
Had mine for a while Ed. :D Makes life easier.

I can see this as an entry point for the US to see our "unstable" political climate and have an excuse to walk in. Not that I would care either :D

Lots of fresh water and trees everyone and more area than all of the USA and less people than California. Com'on over ;)

Lenny
04-06-2005, 12:26 AM
:jestera: Don't care either way Darcy :)

..oh, and that Seattle comment.. Well, Mt. St. Helens has got some figiting to do it seems and in Volcanoe world, we are "bugs", so you might get your way :D

Lenny
04-06-2005, 12:54 AM
"grunge" Musicians is what we LIVE for here. Metal is not hard enough :D Run away with your sissy ass lyrics and riffs. This is where is comes from, not Seattle.

As for Mt. St. Helens' Darcy, it erupted on my 18th birthday ( May 18th) at 6am in the morning. I am "special".. at least I think so. ;)

Formula Jr
04-06-2005, 05:35 AM
A little ditti composed in 1980.

"Harry Truman is dead
what got into his head
way up 'der in da snow
Didn't he know she would blow

Oh Harry!

Dixy thought her a dud
just a big pile of mud
Harry take your last toke
de mountain begin to smoke

Oh Harry!

No place safe they all say
for 50 mile away
da man he tell you to go
Harry thinking so slow

Oh Harry!

chores

Harry Truman is dead
what got into his head
way up 'der in da snow
Didn't you know she would blow
Oh Harry!

Now de mountain has spoke
ashes, lightning and smoke
no trace of Harry to find
gonna be a national shrine

Oh Harry! "

:biggrin:

boxy
04-07-2005, 07:17 PM
Lenny, they lifted part of the publication ban, the Liberals are in deep now.
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1845&ncid=1845&e=1&u=/cpress/20050407/ca_pr_on_na/sponsorship_inquiry

Lenny
04-07-2005, 09:39 PM
WOW... :(

And I have been through two full audits :mad: I pay my taxes for this :mad: !!!! :yikes: