PDA

View Full Version : The model list is still in there

Formula Jr
04-03-2005, 01:38 AM
If you were looking.

http://www.donzi.net/dlist/

Fish boy
04-03-2005, 06:26 AM
HM, if you ever decide to update the model list and some of the info in here that is incorrect, I would be happy to help. Just let me know.

fish

mattyboy
04-03-2005, 09:18 AM
Jr thanks for the link

harbormaster
04-03-2005, 09:38 AM
Sorry about that guys,
I have repaired that broken link.

olredalert
04-03-2005, 10:35 AM
--------I would love to see the model list updated as well. I personally have two boats that prove that the list needs the update. Its well known that I dont know squat about computers but I would also like to help any way I can.................Bill S

Formula Jr
04-03-2005, 04:10 PM
I'm willing to get back on it, but only in the role of editor, link editor and publisher. Trying to find content on my own is just too big a task for one individual. And though I appreciate it when people send bits and pieces, even that is too big a task to collect together across so many models. Look at the full listing of the 16s to get some idea of the format I envision for the rest of the listings. Please, no MS word .doc or PDF files or huge jpgs or videos. Just plain old e-mail text or html will be fine with pics under 150k as attactments. And save you work as I'll probably ask you to send it to me again and again several times. It will take me a while to get back up to speed with passwords and permissons and figuring out how the site is now organized. I did ask this before and only EricG stepped up. Sorry Eric about dropping the ball on my side on the Z boats. While i was waiting for other input, I killed three computes right in a row and that was before I had a CD burner. I now keep the beer well away from the 'puter. Actually a sticky would be nice as a backup place to put raw content and notices of updates. And where people can review content and add bits and pieces.

owen@epud.net