PDA

View Full Version : Some before and after pic's of Baby's heartbeat

BabyDonzi
04-01-2005, 04:02 PM
Of course and I can only show you the "external" parts, I'm sworn to secrecy on all internal "stuff"!
This is her "stock" 454 Mag that she came with.

catch 22
04-01-2005, 07:40 PM
Oh sh*t. Here we go again. Sworn to Secrecy. So I guess Jim (Buizilla) was right. Not Stock. :yes:

ChromeGorilla
04-01-2005, 09:13 PM
HAHAHA.....tell'em its the "pixie dust" inside that makes her goooooooooo.... or so I heard..... :rlol:

Don't worry. When he is kaput back at the hotel in Jax and Baby is sittin dockside a couple miles away....were gonna have an internal investigation.... :wrench: :wrench: :wrench: :wrench: :eek!: :D

GEOO
04-01-2005, 10:03 PM
First there was black. Then there was Blue. Now we have Purple!!!
Nice, so what's "pixie dust" secret?

BabyDonzi
04-02-2005, 07:38 PM
Ah yes, the "Pixie Dust"! It's one of those secrets that one just cant explain?

You got it Scott, all I can say is that it's the "Peterbuilt Purple" that makes her go!

Internal investigation? They only tear em' down when they win, right? Come on Geo! Help me out here!
Oh yes, I almost forgot, lessons learned...........Don't ever give your personal mechanic a blank check!

:eek:

BabyDonzi
04-02-2005, 08:07 PM
Jacksonville? Did I say I was going to Jacksonville???? I dont remember ever mentioning anything about Jacksonville? :banghead:

ChromeGorilla
04-02-2005, 09:15 PM
No no no Scott, it's not an internal inspection, it's a late night boat soda fueled tech inspection....

The other Scott

Chief Inspector, Late Nite Technical Inspection Team

HEHEHEHEHE, thats right! Thats funny MP. The CI (chief inspector) and his team just want to make sure Baby complies with the poker run tech rules....you know, for your own safety and all.... :tongue: