PDA

View Full Version : Back in the hospital

MOP
03-31-2005, 06:10 PM
What a day this has been some good some OK and some ****TY! Michael is back in the hospital the infection flared up again so he is hooked up to an IV again. Doc say at least 5 days poor kid is really down!

A note for you hard working guys that spent a lot of time on your knees,carpet and tile guys. You like many I know have developed the puffy areas just below the knee cap take heed of any infection near the knee cap area. If an infection gets into those sacks as the doctor calls then it can Kill You! Most of you remember the guy that had "The Muppets on TV" he died from the self same thing and very quickly, Michaels infectious desease doctor was called in on that case but was to late

MrsDigger
04-01-2005, 12:11 AM
This must be frustrating for you all, although I bet it makes you realize just how precious each moment of life is. Hope Michael has a speedy recovery and I will keep him in my prayers.

MOP
04-01-2005, 07:18 AM
It is driving everyone nuts, if not brought under controll he can loose the leg. His dad is still in the hospital and now another very close friends is in, not a good time in our lives.

Phil