PDA

View Full Version : Pier 57 Donzi dealer located in TN

undertaker
03-31-2005, 01:46 PM
Anyone familier with a Donzi dealer by the name of Pier57 located in Memphis, TN. How are they to deal with? Any other info about there operation would be appreciated :biggrin.: Thanks in advance. :D :D

Undertaker :wavey:

roadtrip se
03-31-2005, 04:30 PM
Owned by a multi, multi millionaire.

Fountain's number one dealer. He sits on Reggie's board as a director.

One side of the coin, says that they can afford to negotiate, put more money in trades, etc. The other side says they don't have to be in a terrible hurry to make a deal.

I always thought that their asking prices were a little high, but I guess if you don't ask for it, you stand no chance of getting it. Everything I have heard is that they are a good servicing dealer.

PM me, if you want more.

Todd

undertaker
03-31-2005, 06:43 PM
Todd, thanks for the info. A salesman there emailed me about trading my 2002 33ZX for a 2005 22 classic he has in stock, and I was not sure what kind of people they were to deal with. I will pm you if I need more info or advice. :biggrin.:

Undertaker :bonk:

olemissalum
04-01-2005, 05:47 PM
Pier 57 is in Tennessee but I am pretty sure that it is not in Memphis. David Woods is the owner and have a few Fountain buddies that have bought their last 4 boats through him and really like him. Thought it was more on the eastern side of Tennessee near the Alabama border and on the Tennessee River. May be wrong though

Carl C
04-02-2008, 08:22 PM
Todd, thanks for the info. A salesman there emailed me about trading my 2002 33ZX for a 2005 22 classic he has in stock, and I was not sure what kind of people they were to deal with. I will pm you if I need more info or advice. :biggrin.:

Undertaker :bonk: That must be my boat. As far as I know, I got the only "05 22C they sold.

undertaker
04-03-2008, 06:26 PM
Man this is an old thread:propeller::propeller:...to be honest I do not remember what color 22 classic I was looking at there..I do know that it was not yours Carl because I was looking at either red & white or blue & white 22....:):)

Undertaker:pimp:

Carl C
04-03-2008, 06:38 PM
Man this is an old thread:propeller::propeller:.......:):)

Undertaker:pimp: Yeah, it's amazing what you can dig up sometimes.:smash: