PDA

View Full Version : 2003 23ft Yamaha SR230 280HP 4 SALE

Andymoose
03-31-2005, 09:47 AM
I have a 2003 Yamaha SR230 Ski Boat for sale in Mobile, AL. It has very low hours because it was my mother's boat and she only used it for one and a half summers. The boat has been kept in a storage building for most of its life and that was where it resided during Hurricane Ivan, so it has no storm damage.
THE 23ft BOAT has twin 140 hp yamaha jet drives with no hours meter. These engines are fuel injected and run clean, quite, and extremely strong. It is in excellent condition and has been winterized both winters we have had it. There is a swim platform incorporated into the back end of the boat with a pull out/fold down swim ladder, which makes water entry and exit easy for even the "little people." The boat is an open bow with a bow filler cushion that makes it very roomy up front. DRINK HOLDERS EVERYWHERE so the your not chasing little johnnie's sippy cup around the boat :beer:. The boat seats 10 people comfortable while still having plenty of power to pull your 250lb brother out of the water on a slalom ski. It has a cd player with 6 sony marine speakers that will wake up the neighbors. Fuel capacity is around 40 gallons, but don't worry because the fuel gauge is really accurate and you won't suck down a tank a day unlike some boats. Leather seats, snap in carpet, bimini top, mooring cover, and a custom galvanized trailer with hydraulic-assist brakes make this boat the full package.

I have ordered a 2005 Cobalt with a big engine... and they have given me a decent trade in on this YAMAHA. All you have to do is beat there trade in and the boat is yours. The NADA on the boat with everything is a little over 20K. I will deliver the boat up to 400 miles from Mobile, AL for 18000. You can have the boat for 16500, but you are coming to get it. You can call me at 251-510-8701.

I have pics... but I will have to email you the pictures because they won't upload. You can email me @ awilliams@indvalve.com

Andymoose
04-11-2005, 01:59 PM
The Boat has been SOLD!:rlol: