PDA

View Full Version : Owen, I see you getting "chatty" once again, sooo, a question

Lenny
03-31-2005, 12:51 AM
...is the FJ running strong once again? Have you been running her? Did you fix the tab?

How's it going?

How's Seattle? ...is that still a go ;)

Are you going to Chelan?

Are you interested in running our Annual Poker Run here and spending the night on an Island drinking beer with a bunch of "rubbies"? :D

Formula Jr
04-01-2005, 10:29 AM
Oh, I sold all the boats about a month ago and bought a sailing canoe. Then I also got rid of the Van and the motorcycle and bought a Chevy Aveo automatic.
The sex change is starting to heal up and soon I will be the woman I always wanted to be. The hormons make me feel bitchy on some days though and I can't get use to peeing while sitting down. The name change was easy. All I had to do was change Francis to Frances, which how most people mistakenly spelled it anyway.

;)

Scubado
04-01-2005, 10:53 AM
I suppose your traded "Henry the astronaut in training dog" for a minature poodle that hates boats too? I think Henry logged about an hour of zero-G airtime in the Seaswirl at lake Chelan.... I'll never forget that memory and it still cracks me up :)

artm
04-01-2005, 11:30 AM
iam looking for a donzi for a friend of minds wife. only thing is we are not sure

what year or well i will tell everyone what i do know.it is my friends 50th birthday so i cant ask to many questions.i think it is 21ft.limited model and has a gold boot strip i think it was made in the 70s or something about a wing
anyway hope someone can help thanks
art murray
artscww@yahoo.com