PDA

View Full Version : Who is registered for AngelAid PR?

ChromeGorilla
03-30-2005, 09:46 PM
I was curious to see who is actually registered for the AngelAid Poker Run. 3 weeks away!

1. LastTango/Speedracer
2. Chromegorilla
3. BabyDonzi
4. pmreed
5. onesubdrvr
6. RickR
7. MP?
8. Buizilla?

Any others? gcarter? fl gator? donzi racer?

onesubdrvr
03-31-2005, 05:41 PM
I am little late, but sent my registration in yesterday, but we're in

Wife as first mate, which proposes another question

Who is everyone's first mate for the run?

The kids will be at my parents place in GA., :biggrin.:

party party party party,......PARTY!!

Gee, 2 nights WITHOUT the kids, The first time in over 5 years,... what are we gonna do??

:biggrin.: :biggrin.: :wink: :tongue: :pretzel: :lightning :lifeprese :eek!: :wrench: :biggrin.: :bonk:

I may need to borrow someones rain boots, a chimney broom, some barbed wire, jumber cables, 460v transformer, (6) 12v deep cycle marine batteries, (6) silly straws, (3 1/2) shower curtains, (2) kiwi's and 172 bags of ice.

Wayne
ps. I'm gonna need me some silly putty too!!

ChromeGorilla
03-31-2005, 06:14 PM
I am little late, but sent my registration in yesterday, but we're in

Wife as first mate, which proposes another question

Who is everyone's first mate for the run?

The kids will be at my parents place in GA., :biggrin.:

party party party party,......PARTY!!

Gee, 2 nights WITHOUT the kids, The first time in over 5 years,... what are we gonna do??

:biggrin.: :biggrin.: :wink: :tongue: :pretzel: :lightning :lifeprese :eek!: :wrench: :biggrin.: :bonk:

I may need to borrow someones rain boots, a chimney broom, some barbed wire, jumber cables, 460v transformer, (6) 12v deep cycle marine batteries, (6) silly straws, (3 1/2) shower curtains, (2) kiwi's and 172 bags of ice.

Wayne
ps. I'm gonna need me some silly putty too!!

Man thats a long list of parts you need to get the Ragazza runnnin.... :biggrin:

Just kiddin! You guys are gonna have a great time. My first mate is gonna be my wife Michelle. Additional dock hand may include BoatCrazy if he's not runnin the deck boat...

BUIZILLA
03-31-2005, 08:45 PM
I may need to borrow someones rain boots, a chimney broom, some barbed wire, jumber cables, 460v transformer, (6) 12v deep cycle marine batteries, (6) silly straws, (3 1/2) shower curtains, (2) kiwi's and 172 bags of ice. I'm gonna need me some silly putty too!!quite a bedroom tool preparation package ya got there... your gonna NEED 5 days to use all those wind-ups.

JH

can I watch? :garfield:

Dr. Dan
04-01-2005, 04:57 AM
:spongebob Scott & Mark....Boat is still being worked on....and it still has to go to the Engine Doctor...for it's Spring Check Up...soo there is no way this is happening...in fact ... I don't see it splashing before Mid May actually....

Maybe next year will be a different story...this year has been ...ah...well...Unique....yes...it's been unique...and its just April?

Have Fun....

Doc :beer:

ChromeGorilla
04-01-2005, 07:24 AM
Well, we will miss you Doc. See you in LG!

onesubdrvr
04-01-2005, 11:53 AM
quite a bedroom tool preparation package ya got there... your gonna NEED 5 days to use all those wind-ups.

JH

can I watch? :garfield:

Well, actually plan on making it a Pay-Per-View event, channel 276 $19.95 all proceeds go to the "Faster Boat Fund" :pimp:

Heee hee hee,

Actually, knowing how things go, she and I will both be passed out in deep sleep 1 silly straw into it :redface:

3 weeks to go!!
Wayne

onesubdrvr
04-01-2005, 11:55 AM
Well, I am certainly looking forward to meeting all those who are going to AngelAID, and feel unfortunate that I won't be able to meet you, and all others who can't make it or live too far away.

Wayne

onesubdrvr
04-06-2005, 09:33 PM
Well, 5 days since the last post here, so TTT,.....

6 Donzi's? LastTango,...have you heard any numbers,....how many Donzi's vs other boats? Just Curious,....

I think we know the definates,.... (the 6 CG posted, any others???)

ALSO,

I called the hotel, they said they were booked for that weekend (I sent my package in late),....is there any other hotels close by that we could walk / stumble / taxi from the events? Or should I just find a place when I get there?

Wayne

ChromeGorilla
04-06-2005, 10:20 PM
Wayne, Last Tango lives right in that area. he should be able to give you some direction. Email him or call him. If you can't reach him I'll drive down there and find a place that is convenient. Scott.

I also think (not positive) that the dealership has contacted local Jax Donzi owners that aren't necessarily board members as well and invited to participate as well.