PDA

View Full Version : Weapons Of Mass Destruction

gero1
03-26-2005, 08:33 PM
r.t.s.e we have your new trailer and are holding it for ransum, as you can see we are not playing!!!!

gero1
03-26-2005, 10:38 PM
want is two packs of koegal hot dogs

gero1
03-27-2005, 06:06 AM
look at that plate,we could be in your back yard

gero1
03-27-2005, 06:08 AM
haveing a little computer trouble

boxy
03-27-2005, 06:54 AM
:wavey: Do you think Tripper's smoker is big enough to hold a couple of wannabe kidnappers wearing "cat in the hat" lids ........ :hyper: :rlol:

roadtrip se
03-27-2005, 08:07 AM
we will be serving brisket and fresh Tennessean, just off the smoker grill!
I wonder what kind of rub seasoning complimients Gerometta?

If you think these pics are good, you don't want to see the ones in my inbox.

I met Robert at AOTH4. He had been talking to me about buying a Blackhawk. I tried to talk him out of it, seeing as it was his first Donzi, but he bought it any way. I've hooked him up with advice and parts sources since then.

Robert drives a semi for a living. When I mentioned to him that I was ordering the MYCO, he volunteered to go get it in exchange for a couple of packages of MIchigan-made Koegel sausages. I couldn't believe it.

Any way, "terrorist" activity aside, thanks Robert for your generosity. Just remember, that rocker hull isn't going to work on that trailer, so back away from it slowly.

Heck, I don't even know where Robert lives, so this could get interesting!

Todd

Lenny
03-27-2005, 11:29 AM
Nice looking trailer Todd. And to think that 2 weeks ago you were gonna sell the boat :rolleyes:

Keep the old trailer handy, it would be a great buy for someone "looking" at a 22 in the Michigan area to trailer home on :D

gero1
03-29-2005, 05:37 PM
spell check on this thing? tearassests? bandits was easyier? for all your help, thru all the dumbass ? i asked this is the least i could do. i am sure there will be more dumb ? this year, stuff that could only happen to me. like last summer when the shifter came off in my hand while going 75mph, after about 30 seconds of crying,peeing,pooping and talking to god i hit the kill switch, i don't care who you are that ain't funny. this is how to get to my house, go south to the big white oak and go left to the corner where the old school used to be but don't turn there, keep going to you see some other trees......... i hope j is not mad

Cuda
03-29-2005, 08:30 PM
Gero, are you taking bids on that trailer? :wink:

RedDog
03-29-2005, 10:13 PM
good job gero1 - we aint gonna let no yankees like rtse mess with us tennesea boys! I can see ya plan and lik it

hope you will be at AOTH V - we need to meet and stratigize. I got close ties to you over in Smith County

gero1
03-30-2005, 07:47 AM
i also have 12 leinenkugel red lager's i picked up for him in w.i took a load to nashville yesterday, $.65 a lbs and those rims would look nice on my trailer. he won't tell if jill is mad at me and if her and angie get togather at aoth we all know who is going to end up with pouty lip and sleeping on the dock, ME! but if she is already mad might as well take a few bids, say $15.00 to start but cuda u will have to come get it as i am loaded when i leave the plant. red dog i am only 2 miles from the smith co line, 17 miles from carthage, come on over anytime

RedDog
03-30-2005, 10:55 AM
... i am only 2 miles from the smith co line, 17 miles from carthage, come on over anytime

The old homestead was in Riddleton (aka bucktown). Grandpappy ran the post office out of his general store. My brother, sister, and I sold the homestead to a close cousin so while it is still in the family, we don't get there as often as we did just a few years back.

A trip on over is in order...

gero1
04-11-2005, 06:15 PM
:uzi: i have been beaten up, he stole my hat, dug up my front yard, took my best shine and a 12 pack! and worst of all took the trailer!!!! who is this mad man????

BUIZILLA
04-11-2005, 06:59 PM
you can venture over to Dekalb/Putnam County and mow my yard fer me...

JH

sick of weedeater's :smash:

Cuda
04-11-2005, 07:46 PM
Well, as long as he took the hat, I think you are still ahead. :)

MOP
04-11-2005, 08:41 PM
Kind of hard not to say "Yes Sir" when you stand next to that "Tall Oak Tree" good thing thats all he took!!!

MOP

olredalert
04-12-2005, 08:19 AM
-------Tall man in a tall hat driving a tall Ford. Scary sight, scary sight! Hope the trailer works well, SE, as Bob is probably getting antsy. Need any help with the transfer, just yell...............Bill S

roadtrip se
04-12-2005, 11:07 AM
coming down from Jamestown to Lafayette. Skirt around Lake Cumberland, Dale Hollow, and the Cumberland River, and spring in the air. Definitely a great place to hang out, kick back, and run a Donzi to it's limits when necessary!

Robert has it going on now. What a spread! Acres, nice shop, and critters everywhere. Not quite sure about the cemetery back behind the barn, but I guess that's a southern thing from way back.

The trailer was stuffed away in the barn. After torqueing everything down one last time, we pulled her into the sunshine. This thing is nice! The glare had people swerving all over I-75 all the way back to Michigan.

Thanks Robert for all of the help. The beer, the chives, and especially the shine were unnecessary, but generous. I shared some of the lightning with my buddies around the fire on Saturday night and nobody was complaining!

Anybody on the fence about coming to Cumberland for their first Awakening of the Horses, get with it, make a reservation, and come enjoy this area of the country with your Donzi, southern style!

Oh, and Robert kept the hat...

Thanks again,

Todd

roadtrip se
04-15-2005, 02:59 PM
pull the Roadtrip SE in style!

gero1
04-15-2005, 08:03 PM
looks awsome!!!! the boats so clean you can see the fenders in the reflection. how dose it ride with the boat on it?