PDA

View Full Version : Two of the better CR days!

MOP
03-24-2005, 08:16 PM
First day of vacation our bus trip (family is big a bus is nessesary as a group) to the park by the volcano note the color of the river it is extremely sulpha rich! We have a great time and some very treasured moments when we go down, the family is so close and respectful to each other it is like 50 years ago here, yeah I do have enough miles on me to remember good family life! We eat all local natural foods no crap added, no joke a few days of that and almost all of my creaking bones feel 20 years younger.
1 Bonnie by the charted bus
2 The sulpha colored river from the volcano
3 The picnic shack and some family
4 BBQ Engineers, close to an hour getting the darn fire to go good
5 MOP scoffing a Chalupa's along with 10 lbs of other stuff
6 4 Generations Mike baby, wife, grand Ma and Great Grand Ma.

Second day at Poppies farm he has several dancing horses and about 30 Bacca, also a few shots of Michael riding his Arabian dancing horse before he got sick.
1 Mike on Pete
2 More Mike
3 New calve
4 2 more
5 Poppies milking shed

Costa Rica is much more to me than a vacation I have broken away and done the tourist thing a few times, that turns it into any other tropical paridise. But being with the faimly and the tons of friends we have made down there over the years is tough to beat, we are always welcomed and treated so well it is like no other place I have ever been.

Phil

gcarter
03-25-2005, 06:55 AM
Great pics Phil! I can understand why you're looking forward to retiring there. It's also clear why so many Americans like to move there. :)

txtaz
03-25-2005, 08:17 AM
Sounds like a great time. Thanks for sharing.

Cuda
03-25-2005, 08:42 AM
Looks like fun. I've always wanted to go to CR.