PDA

View Full Version : BlackHawk Twin Drive set up + HD Bravo gimbles + props!

TEAMPSI
03-22-2005, 08:48 PM
Hello everyone - Up for grabs is a complete blackhawk twin drive set up.... Everything has about 400hrs on it. Used, but in great usable condition.

The gimbles are Bravo HD... also in great shape. Comes with back plate/bracket.

I will even include the original Bronson Hill Props !!! The props are 29 pitch and Lower unit is a 1.36 ratio.

Taking all offers and or trades... I am willing to split this set up... pictures to follow.

Please send all offers to:
quint@teampsi.com

Mr X
03-22-2005, 09:53 PM
What is the asking price please?

http://www.donzi.net/forums/announcement.php?f=13

TEAMPSI
03-22-2005, 10:45 PM
What is the asking price please?

http://www.donzi.net/forums/announcement.php?f=13

I am open to all offers and/or trades... On the net... used blackhawks are going for around 3Kea to 5Kea... then the HD Bravo Gimbles are going for over 3Kea... and the props are over $1,000... so all that adds up to anywhere from 13K to 15K+ as a valid street value.

That being said... I would take $11,000 cash for everything. (Twin drives, HD Bravo gimbles, props) All of these items look great... I will post pictures as soon as possible... or just e-mail me for pictures and I'll send them on.

Do some homework on the Blackhawk drive set up... this is basically a Bravo 3 in a surface drive set up... less drag = more MPH on the top end. You can expect and increase in mph just by bolting this drive on...

Again, open to all offers or trades... Hope that helps you CigaretteSS...

P.S. Cigarette - I see your from the Sarasota area.. I am from Bradenton... tried to e-mail you but looks like it is blocked...

thriller
04-03-2005, 05:00 PM
Pictures...What pictures? Where's the pictures? I love pictures...:biggrin:

This wouldn't be the BH set up used on an APRA tunnel boat would it?

Race boats hard on drives...Re-entry is what:fire: them or eventually shatters them..Same as throwing it in Reverse doing seventy staring at the stars..Yikes..Been there..Ouch..$$$

Curious,

Mike M.

TEAMPSI
04-07-2005, 08:23 AM
Pictures...What pictures? Where's the pictures? I love pictures...:biggrin:

This wouldn't be the BH set up used on an APRA tunnel boat would it?

Race boats hard on drives...Re-entry is what:fire: them or eventually shatters them..Same as throwing it in Reverse doing seventy staring at the stars..Yikes..Been there..Ouch..$$$

Curious,

Mike M.

No, this was taken off of a Scarab - personal boat... not a race boat. The boat was always dry docked, so the drives are in top shap... low hours on everything. I will get pics posted this weekend.

Thanks!

Q

Dwight
04-07-2005, 10:49 PM
Ill trade a Bravo three for one of your blackhawks:smile: Dwight

TEAMPSI
04-11-2005, 06:59 AM
Ill trade a Bravo three for one of your blackhawks:smile: Dwight

Ok... Here are some pictures of everything... please let me know if you'd like more pictures or have any questions. If they do not sell here... then it's Ebay time!!

Thanks

Q