PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious thread

ChromeGorilla
03-21-2005, 10:12 PM
It's pretty funny some of the threads we come up with through the winter bu this one takes the cake. Has to be an all time great I've ever read. I'm still laughing. I can't wait to debate this one at work tommorrow!

Get ready to laugh.... Great thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1556673&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=9&o=14&fpart=1&vc=1)

I'm thinking 50 or so...at least! :D

Fish boy
03-21-2005, 10:53 PM
Ask Michael Jackson, he had a hard time handling just one :eek!: :eek!:

MrsDigger
03-22-2005, 02:26 AM
Jacko's purpose was to fondle, not to handle. Probably not to annihilate, at least not physically.

The thread cracked me up. Then I looked down and saw how many PAGES it was. Sheesh. ALthough, I think they all overestimated. Remember Chucky? He kicked some serious ass and he was just a DOLL. And the first page at least overlooked the one thing guaranteed to bring a grown man to his knees: that noise kids make when they are in line at the grocery store/department store or God forbid Wal-Mart. That noise, multiplied by even 20...is beyond imagination.

Bob
03-22-2005, 10:25 AM
What a pathetic comment on society that so many mouth-breathers would spend the limited brainpower they have to ponder such an issue. Child abuse is not funny anytime - anywhere. Adults beating up 5 year olds is sick. Ask my neighbor the surgeon who tries to put them back together.

ChromeGorilla
03-22-2005, 11:05 AM
Then you dont want in on my black market deal on 5 year olds that I got. $50 a pop, ordered 30. :rolleyes:

MrsDigger
03-22-2005, 11:16 AM
*Sigh* I think we would all agree that child abuse is depraved, reprehensible, and should be punished to the fullest extent of the law, both in the courts, and in prison mythology, by a bunch of guys named Bubba and the proverbial sink.

However, that doesn't preclude one from seeing the humor in a purely theoretical, tongue-in-cheek, thread, posted by people who certainly don't appear to be a herd of John Wayne Gacy's, on another site. While they certainly put a lot of thought into it, THEY WERE KIDDING.

Heck, I'm a REPUBLICAN, and I laughed my a$$ off.

ChromeGorilla
03-22-2005, 11:44 AM
Very well put. One can see alot of stuff on the net. Good, bad, indifferent lots of opinions and mindsets out there. And for most people, this is the last place (internet), myself included, one would turn to to have compelling rhetoric and debate.... :biggrin.: Happy Tuesday everyone!