PDA

View Full Version : ChromeGorilla- Arachnid slayer...NOT

ChromeGorilla
03-21-2005, 08:34 PM
Hello everyone, this is Michelle and I wanted to let everyone know how much of a stud he is. He saved me from this horrible spider tonight. Killed it with one smack. Thats my :superman: !

boxy
03-21-2005, 08:37 PM
I'm pretty sure it will keep popping up if he does try to poof it...... :D

BoatCrazy
03-21-2005, 08:37 PM
Don't worry Michelle I'll copy your thread and send it to you if he does :biggrin:

Cuda
03-21-2005, 08:56 PM
That's the only thing Debbie is scared of. I can tell by her voice when she sees one, and we have some giant spiders here in Deland.

ChromeGorilla
03-21-2005, 09:37 PM
Sheesh, I step away from the puter and this crap. None of it is true BTW! Lies, all lies! Bout to get domestic up in here! J/K. She'll get hers tonight when I put one of those cheap plastic spider rings from Halloween on her face tonight as she sleeps.....payback is a biotch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cuda
03-21-2005, 09:38 PM
payback is a biotch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So is getting cut off my freind! :eek!:

boxy
03-21-2005, 09:40 PM
Sheesh, I step away from the puter and this crap. None of it is true BTW! Lies, all lies! Bout to get domestic up in here! J/K. She'll get hers tonight when I put one of those cheap plastic spider rings from Halloween on her face tonight as she sleeps.....payback is a biotch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sure you're a tough guy now....... :p

ChromeGorilla
03-21-2005, 09:41 PM
Joe, wiser words may never have been spoken!

Saw ya on the dock. Eventually we'll get to do some boating done at the same time. If it aint one thing it's another huh? Hope your boats are are good to go for the season. Thinking bout Jax PR?

Fish boy
03-21-2005, 10:10 PM
So is getting cut off my freind! :eek!:

LMAO!!!!!!! :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: