PDA

View Full Version : Matty's new boat

kjly63
03-21-2005, 06:14 PM
:pimp: Is this the kind of Donzi you've been talking bout getting :jestera:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4535487875&category=80651

:outtahere

Kenny

kjly63
03-23-2005, 11:42 AM
:fire: Come on Matty...........you had to of gotten a little chuckle out of this :rlol:

Youv'e been on the Regonza's all week..........couldn't resist givin ya a little shot :bonk:

Kenny

gold-n-rod
03-23-2005, 12:08 PM
All "rarity" aside, the seller should be more than glad that it's been bid to over $6K. He's lowered his reserve and if he's smart, he'll lower it again. Six grand is a terrific price for that boat, regardless of what he's spent on it.

Take the money and run.

kjly63
03-23-2005, 04:39 PM
:eek: your missing the point..........I could care less about the boat. I'm just trying to rattle Matt's cage :garfield: .

He's been pretty heated over these "less desirable" Donzi's :kaioken:

gold-n-rod
03-23-2005, 05:03 PM
:eek: your missing the point..........I could care less about the boat. I'm just trying to rattle Matt's cage :garfield: .

He's been pretty heated over these wannabee Donzi's :kaioken:
Oh, I'm not missing your point. I'm all for rattling Matt's cage, too. Where I draw the line is with the "wannabe" comment. Let's just call it a "less desireable model." I'm sure that those who have them are not seeing the fun in your jesting. Any model boat is better than no boat at all. :wavey:

Cuda
03-23-2005, 05:39 PM
I think you should delete this thread. There are some fine people who own Regazza's on the board.

Ed Donnelly
03-23-2005, 05:57 PM
I would love a 33' or a 38' no way in hell I'll ever have the money.
So I bought what I could afford.
Some people are not as forunate as me, so they bought what they could afford.
And yes they bought DONZIS..........Ed

kjly63
03-24-2005, 06:59 AM
:beer: Lighten up guys............maybe I should have busted Matty's balls privately? Boating in any kind of boat is a great time, can be a rowboat for all I care. I'm not trying to offend anyone; and I'll agree that wannabee was a bad choice for words. Sorry guys :wavey:

I think this long winter is finally getting to all of us :fire:

mattyboy
03-24-2005, 07:38 AM
Kenny I got it :)
yes and everyone lighten up
and if any one would like to have a serious discussion on this please let me know :)