PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Tom (Tomahawk)

CrackerJack
03-20-2005, 01:04 PM
At this years Mt Dora Classic Antique Boat Show, the Best of Show Award went to Tom and June's Chris Craft classic boat. It is not a Donzi, but it is a
beautiful boat and in better than show room condition. Looking at these pictures you can see why it won.

Keep it clean and shiny,
Jack(FI) ;)

gcarter
03-20-2005, 02:14 PM
Congratulations!
Sorry I missed meeting you this weekend.

Cuda
03-20-2005, 04:31 PM
I met Tom yesterday. That's quite an honor, though his last boat wasn't too shabby either. :biggrin:

boldts
03-20-2005, 09:43 PM
Wow Tom and June! What a beautiful Chris Craft. Congrats on winning best of show. Knowing how Tom took care of the Tomahawk, I'm sure many more awards will be in this Chris' future!

catch 22
03-22-2005, 06:30 PM
Congrats Tom and June. What a beautiful boat.

Forrest
03-23-2005, 10:25 AM
Wow Tom! I'm speachless. That boat looks better than great! I never knew that you had that one, or if you did tell me I guess that it just never registered. :bonk:

I'll never forget it now!

MainBrain
03-23-2005, 12:41 PM
What!? Not Powered by Honda!! (LOL) Magnificient looking vessel. It's easy to see why it took Best of Show. Congrats!!!

Frank

MOP
03-23-2005, 07:29 PM
Looking good and judging by the photos you had some tough compition, everyone loves a class act woody!

Phil

Tomahawk
03-26-2005, 09:34 AM
Thank you gentlemen. Actually, this was not an official ACBS judged show. Each of the major show sponsors selected their favorite boat from the show. The headquarters hotel, Lakeside Inn, selected our boat as their favorite. They gave us a nice placque and will be putting our name on an award they have hanging in their lobby listing winners for each year.
Forrest, we bought this boat last fall up in Michigan. Left it up there in the U.P. with some folks I know to do some things to it. Just went up and towed it back two weeks ago so this was it's first time out. Quite gratifying.
It was good to see some of you guys on the dock and have dinner with some of you Thursday evening, along with that crazy Krout with the Russian patrol boat! :eek: