PDA

View Full Version : Donzi News frm accross the pond

Steve Harwood-Stamper
03-17-2005, 01:55 PM
From the land that fits 23 times into Texas.

Just thought I'd drop you guys a line to say hi.

Hopefully the last of the cold, well not that you guys would call cold weather has just passed to allow me to de-winterise my baby this weekend.

I have multitude of jobs to do .

Headlining down, switches rotting out. You know the stuff.

Anyway you may recall me dropping you in some photos of the Donzi Team boat, racing in the UK P1 race last year?

Well we have had what may be some exceedingly good news.

UIM are due to run the Harmonsworth trophy this year which means that the whole of cowes powerboat week will (I think ) be under their control.

I motored round to this last year stayed on board with a friend and although the Waters were too rough for alot of the racing that week, what was put on was very exciting. When you could catch site of what was happening amongst the spray. One boat ran 1400HP on two surface drives, they make a bit of a mess trying to bite in a force 4.

So if I go again this year I'll get you some shots of that , does anyone know if the 38r will be competing in the P1 again this year?

Steve

harbormaster
03-22-2005, 12:51 PM
I have thoroughly enjoyed your posts. The still photos from the races are better than anything I have seen in the US.

MOP
03-22-2005, 08:15 PM
Cheers Steve always injoy your input, will be watching for your new high lights!

Phil