PDA

View Full Version : 1982 Carrera 24 Project - Hull and Trailer w/Title.

Minx20
03-16-2005, 04:34 PM
Project Hull for Sale. 1982 Carrera ss7m 24' I/O.

Bought the boat to rerig and found that some of the bulkheads and stringers had rot. Losing my storage location so I will have a hard time to complete. 90% of removal complete. Hull laminate, Deckcoring, and transom in excellant condition. Rot was caused by previous owner replacing tanks and using expansion foam, thus blocking some drainage ports in the forward bulkheads.

Entire cockpit floor and forward cabin floor removed. Hull has no inner liner, and is bonded to deck. Has flush style engine hatch. Deck removal not required to replace bulkheadsstringers. 90% of removal/prep completed. Will need to replace lower portions of bulkheads and most of the stringers. Comes with alot of stainless hw, wiring, dual fuel tanks, Stainless Marine Dry tailpipes custom fit for boat.

Comes on a 1988 Galvanized dual axle trailer. I have title for hull and registration for trailer.
*3/19 Just replaced with new rims and allmost new tires on trailer. Previous tires were questionable. Checked out hubs/bearings as well. Ready for the ride home.

Looking for $2800 or offer or trade for jetski of similar price.

Will email more detailed pics and answer any questions. Located in Ft. Lauderdale.

Thanks,
Eric 754.367.4416
bigkahunakv@hotmail.com

Pics are how the boat presently looks.

Minx20
03-21-2005, 12:20 PM
Just waiting on the check to seal the deal....:beer:

Minx20
03-22-2005, 07:34 PM
Sold.....:biggrin.: